• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Psychological Unity of Nature

infpmale

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
na
This is my Take on Jung, tell me if i'm wrong

Unity of Nature

Nature has a unity, that for some reason, we are aware of.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mental functions;

Thinking: Is the investigation into the rules governing the elements of that unity of nature

Feeling: Is the investigation into the morals of elements that contribute to the unity of nature

Intuition: Is the investigation into how the elements derive from each other in the unity of nature

Sensing: Is the investigation of each element and how they contribute to the unity of nature

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The mental attitudes;

Extraversion: The realization that your effort is required for the unity of nature

Introversion: The realization that your effort is not required for the unity of nature

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Jungian Functions;

Extraverted Thinking: The active molding to be in line with the rules of the unity of nature

Introverted Thinking: The discovery of the rules governing the unity of nature

Extraverted Feeling: The active molding to be in line with the morals of the unity of nature

Introverted Feeling: The discovery of the morals governing the unity of nature

Extraverted Intuition: The active derivation of the elements of the unity of nature

Introverted Intuition: The discovery of how the elements drive from each other in the unity of nature

Extraverted Sensing: The active contribution of the elements to the unity of nature

Introverted Sensing: the discovery of the contributions of the elements to the unity of nature

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

infpmale

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
na
Let me make a correction

Nature may or may not have unity, but our minds require unity