• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How well do you match the stereotype of your type?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP: much more as a child, now that I'm older and a little more mature, I look a little more like a TJ than an ENFP.

yes:
- constantly coming up with ideas and wanting to tell everybody
- silly switch (less with age, but still there)
- feminine (somewhat)
- horrible with schedules
- random
- Te bitchslap mode when standing up for someone

no:
- hippie-ish
- emotional
- sensitive (hahaha)

7w8: not very much.

yes:
- undisciplined
- fun
- outrageous
- disregard for rules
- attracts a lot of attention
- addicted to music

no:
- high energy
- party animal
- goofy (I used to be)
- shallow
- enjoys intense stimulation (I enjoy subtle stimulation)
- impulsive

Sp/Sx: everything.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I perfectly fit the ENTj socionics description. MBTI ENTJ, I fit to a good degree (say 70%) but I'm much less domineering and much more adventurous and intellectual than MBTI makes it to be.
7w8 I basically fit perfectly, especially if we consider the Riso-Hudson description in their last (and best) book, where they make it clear how the w8 colors a typical seven with many 8 "dark" traits.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I perfectly fit the ENTj socionics description. MBTI ENTJ, I fit to a good degree (say 70%) but I'm much less domineering and much more adventurous and intellectual than MBTI makes it to be.
7w8 I basically fit perfectly, especially if we consider the Riso-Hudson description in their last (and best) book, where they make it clear how the w8 colors a typical seven with many 8 "dark" traits.
that's a good point that I also relate to. I wouldn't say I'm a negative or depressed person, but there certainly is a "dark" quality to me sometimes that is less typical of 7 (perhaps it's also the Sp/Sx and Sx/Sp)
Edit: the character in my avatar is a good example of a "darker" 7w8

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I hate to say it but i think i'm fairly textbook.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Im a "tweener" with type.

<> If life were ideal, where everyone is able to self actualize, I'm definitey an ENFJ. I've been near the top of the actualization chart Near "joy", but life has knocked me back to desire and anger for certain extended times... (would make a cool thread!) http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/04/levels-of-consciousness

<> much of life is not ideal and is therefore stressed. I don't relate to the type stereotypical stress response of histrionics and emotional manipulation; when I get stressed I first "laugh it off", then get angry and finally just want to go into the fetal position.. Each one feels more like another type.

<> I probably come off as more ENTJ ISTP irl when trying to deal with life. I'm a Ni child, but I'm less of a pied piper than the ENFJ description when I'm not at the higher levels of actualization.

<> I've read somewhere that the ENFJ is one of the most "universal types" and that fits me well. We have a wide range of manifestations that owes more to the "people skills are part of everything" than to us being jack of all trade flakes

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Some may say that I am the perfect archetype. Others might say that that perfect archetype of that type is enough for me not to be that type.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
What does the ENTP archetype look like?

Cause then I will answer meaningfully.

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I'm a lot less benevolent and more misanthropic than most INFJs tend to be.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Don't know how much I match internet type descriptions, but I'd like to imagine that I'm not much like the typical forum INTJ.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not at all, and that goes for all 16 types. That's why I'm so hard to type.

giegs

MBTI Type
INTP
Pretty well, but I'm not even a little bit clever. All the ineptitude with none of the charm.