• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type This Fascinating Gentleman - Video

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Really interesting video. Interested to know the type of the guy in the video.
See what you can do.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He reminds me of INTJ Carl Sagan.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He reminds me of INTJ Carl Sagan.

I changed my call. After researching Carl Sagan's bio and an interview with his wife, I think he is closer to ENFP.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
This is really cool. Thanks for that.

The only function I could pick up from him was Si, having an interest in history. ESFJ maybe, with that creative tertiary Ne?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is really cool. Thanks for that.

The only function I could pick up from him was Si, having an interest in history. ESFJ maybe, with that creative tertiary Ne?

"It's like rubber bands waging war against silly putty but the silly putty eventually loses"

This guy screams Ne to me.

My immediate reaction 1 minute into the video was that he is an ENTP.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
"It's like rubber bands waging war against silly putty but the silly putty eventually loses"

This guy screams Ne to me.

My immediate reaction 1 minute into the video is that he is an ENTP.

lol You gotta point there. I just didn't want to fall into the trap of calling someone an Ne dom every time they have creative projects.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
lol You gotta point there. I just didn't want to fall into the trap of calling someone an Ne dom every time they have creative projects.

"It's like rubber bands waging war against silly putty but the silly putty eventually loses."

I can't make a call based on that. But without assuming anything about him, I could say he's just a Sensor using a simple concrete analogy. Whereas, an Intuitive would create a more "far-out" kind of analogy.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"It's like rubber bands waging war against silly putty but the silly putty eventually loses."

I can't make a call based on that. But without assuming anything about him, I could say he's just a Sensor using a simple concrete analogy. Whereas, an Intuitive would create a more "far-out" kind of analogy.

It's just one example. He talks about one far out kind of idea after another. I cannot imagine him as a sensor at all. Don't see Si or Se.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's just one example. He talks about one far out kind of idea after another. I cannot imagine him as a sensor at all. Don't see Si or Se.

Those aren't valid argument forms. However, I "see" him as an ENTP based on certain things he says and his physical appearance. One of the most important pieces of evidence occurs when he states that he uses aerial kite photography to get a slighter wider vantage point of things in order to see how they all fit together.