• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What personality types tend to cheat on exams?

curiousel

-What types cheat the most and the least? Why?
-What do you think about cheating on tests? Have you cheated often?

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've never cheated on a test.
Have I cheated on partners? Not really. I've dated multiple men at one time, and didn't tell them about the others. But I never promised any of them anything. I think some people might say I was cheating. Or that my intentions might not've been what they should be. My intentions were to have fun for the time being. I don't believe that any of them cared to take it any further.
I've never cheated when I promised I wouldn't see anyone else, in other words.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I did it twice in my lifetime. Last time I did I was 16.

I think sensors have an easier time doing it.
Younger SPs do it for fun and to avoid studying, while younger SJs do it because not following this rule became rule.

Ime:
Most- ESTP > ESFJ > ESFP
Least: INXJs > INXPs

curiousel

I did it twice in my lifetime. Last time I did I was 16.

I think sensors have an easier time doing it.
Younger SPs do it for fun and to avoid studying, while younger SJs do it because not following this rule became rule.

Ime:
Most- ESTP > ESFJ > ESFP
Least: INXJs > INXPs

I think ESFJ are very good students and do their homework... INXJ are known to break many rules if they don´t have a better choice

Spaceskye

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I accidentally look at other peoples sheets. Then if they seem smart I start to question my answer to the question... so I kind of do.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think ESFJ are very good students and do their homework... INXJ are known to break many rules if they don´t have a better choice
Perhaps the dynamics in my country is different. :thinking: Cheating on school tests is not exactly deviant behavior here. Ime, even when these ESFJs are good students, they still engage in cheating by helping their friends.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I've seen pretty much any type falling for cheating (I mean in school). Taking a guess, IJs might be a little bit less likely to do it, but again I've seen them doing it...

I don't remember cheating much (probably I did it in middle school once or twice, like writing some formulas on my hand), but some people define "cheating" also as "helping other people cheat", and that's not so in my culture (i.e. the fault lies on the person asking, if you're almost obliged to help them).

Vizzy

Enneagram
5w4
Sorry to sound like a party-pooper, but damn...I think we need to create a single thread for you to put all your "What personality type....?" questions. Don't get me wrong. They're interesting topics but I can see a neater alternative...and I'm not known for being neat.

Matt_s

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I cheated on a seventh grade spelling test. Seems strange we even had spelling tests that late but I remember it very well. I didn't really give a damn about grades. It was more of an experiment to see if I could get away with it. I did. Now I can never say I never cheated on a test. It would make more of a difference if I cared about academics (which I just typed with the aid of spell-check).

curiousel

Sorry to sound like a party-pooper, but damn...I think we need to create a single thread for you to put all your "What personality type....?" questions. Don't get me wrong. They're interesting topics but I can see a neater alternative...and I'm not known for being neat.

each of my questions usually has two or more sub-questions attached. Those topics require independent threads. Otherwise it will end up like a huge mess impossible to follow.

Vizzy

Enneagram
5w4
Well, if it suits you. I'm sure people wouldn't mind going back to the same thread for updates on a new question-of-the-moment.
I just thought the forum was overflowing with your threads, but if no one else has a problem with it, then it's OK. *shrug*

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The answer is J's; cause they suck with information :glasses:

Thanks for flieing with entropie airlines, we hope you have a pleasant stay !

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP 7w8 Sp/Sx
whenever I could and it would improve my grade. the point of school is to learn, doing your own work is a means to an end, not the end itself. the point is to learn the material as completely, quickly and easily as possible and if cheating on a test helps you do that, more power to you.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Pointless topics, this isnt what typology is about.. there is no answer to your question, other that none of the types tend to cheat on exams.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Pointless topics, this isnt what typology is about.. there is no answer to your question, other that none of the types tend to cheat on exams.

Why pointless ? Everything is relative