• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What personality types tend to cheat on exams?

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
Never cheated on a test / exam. It always seemed too risky to me to try, and it was not really necessary.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What hair colored people tend to walk fast?

Hair colors and a tendency to cheat on exams but are two different things.

Hair color is a natural constant given by birth and saying some has the tendency to cheat is an imputation. The first one can hardly be linked to type that would be blasphemy but the latter one can have a tendency to show in a certain type, I dont see that as impossibility (like for example: lesser ehtical resentiments to cheat).

I have expected more from you my intp friend :)

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Hair color is a natural constant given by birth and saying some has the tendency to cheat is an imputation. The first one can hardly be linked to type that would be blasphemy but the latter one can have a tendency to show in a certain type, I dont see that as impossibility (like for example: lesser ehtical resentiments to cheat).

He didn't say natural hair colour. Maybe the kind of people who like to dye their hair pink like to walk exceptionally slowly. Alternatively, maybe the genes for certain hair colours are associated with the genes to be tall = longer stride = walk faster. That's no more ridiculous than the question posed in the OP.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

no :D

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
-What types cheat the most and the least? Why?

I don't think it correlates much with type. Maybe SJs cheat a little less because they tend to be more rule bound but I've encountered plenty of SJs who cheat.

I think the motive for cheating may be more type related than the cheating itself.

-What do you think about cheating on tests? Have you cheated often?

I've only cheated twice in middle school. I feel guilty about cheating on tests. I want to do well on a test because I understand the material, not because I copied from someone. I believe if you cheat on a test, you cheat yourself in the long run. If you resort to cheating, you don't learn the material as well and because you don't understand the material, it just makes it more tempting to cheat the next time. Besides, I'm afraid of getting caught and the consequences for that.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yeah, definitely ENFPs.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Kids with undiagnosed dyslexia or learning disabilities

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
He didn't say natural hair colour. Maybe the kind of people who like to dye their hair pink like to walk exceptionally slowly. Alternatively, maybe the genes for certain hair colours are associated with the genes to be tall = longer stride = walk faster. That's no more ridiculous than the question posed in the OP.

uaaah Ti masterhood is disgusting !

Wait until we meet in that dark alley the other day without your bigger brother :D

R

Riva

Lolz..... I cheated an MBA assignment just this month.

Hopefully I wouldn't get caught.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I pride myself in never cheating once in all my life. Thats why my grades are only average. That and because I learn only two days before the exam :).

I nearly once almost was thrown out of a latin exam cause my neighbour didnt stop communicating with me and asking me questions and I answered loudly :)

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
lRUT3.jpg