• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality types that tend to engage in extramarital affairs?

curiousel

1. What are the types that would be quite tempted to engage in this kind of affairs?
2. What types would engage without regrets or guilt?
3. What types would feel pretty bad after engaging in extramarital affairs?
4. What about the opposite, what types won´t even think about it, ever?
5. What types would actively fantasize about it but would never take it further?

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1, 2, 3, - The selfish type. I don't think it can be narrowed down at all by MBTI.
The only one that matters is #4 and the answer is the type that take their vows and commitments seriously and respect their spouse as a person, a equal partner in the marriage and actually live out the love that they daily attest to having for their spouse. Every MBTI type can be this person if they decide that is what they want to be and they are willing to work hard at it.
5 - Every type that is still working on enough self control to harness the eyes and the mind and reign them in.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks.
Over the years, there have been some members who said they pretend my avatar is talking to them.

Crazy people. ;)

We are members of a psychological pseudoscience forum after all...

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
I find it interesting that you don't have a listed type and are asking all these questions.

Are you...are you looking for answers to your journey of self-discovery based on questions about extramarital affairs and abuse? :D

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I find it interesting that you don't have a listed type and are asking all these questions.

Are you...are you looking for answers to your journey of self-discovery based on questions about extramarital affairs and abuse? :D

Just take a good look at -his?- avatar and you can figure out a good guess of type.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
And another one. :fpalm:

curiousel

:D that´s up to you to figure out.

curiousel

I'm waiting for one about watermelon. And who eats it.

I have about 20 questions ready on my notepad, but I won´t shot them all today, it takes some time to digest them. No watermelon though.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would think that extroverts would be mostly likely to act upon such things. Not sure if it is type related other than that though SPs come to mind for some reason.

Insecurity probably plays a role.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, unfortunately, I would say SP's. And I would also think sx would be liable to cheat.... since if the relationship goes sour and they aren't getting their needs met, they are looking immediately to do so.

I'm not looking so good here. :(

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
SPs,
of the Ns ENFPs
of the Js ENTJs

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP's I forgot to say.....
My bro had an affair and ended up with all of his stuff on the lawn. He came over, scratched up by his gf. The idiot took him back after this.........
I actually don't see ENTJ's cheating too much.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thanks.
Over the years, there have been some members who said they pretend my avatar is talking to them.

Crazy people. ;)

Not crazy...it's true. :D

To the OP's question: Not restricted to type. Restricted to the selfish that give themselves permission to act on their inner desires.