• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Scariest function

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What function scares you the most?

*you can define scary any way you want.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Fi.

Nothing like fiery self-righteousness to bring down nations.

Edit: Alternately, Fe. "I'm doing this for your own good!"

A

Anew Leaf

Te: because it can be mean
Se: (primarily in the hands of an xsfp) because it's so draining to deal with longterm.
Fi: because we never say what we are thinking
Fe: when hugs are coming at the speed of perfume
Ti: sometimes it needs to take a vacation far, far away
Si: when my uncle comes over and inspects my silverware, and then washes it himself "to make sure"

I'm also scared of body functions but I thought I would stop here for now.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ni because it makes NO SENSE to me. Or anyone else. Including Ni users.

"This is true because it IS and I just KNOW it is and I'm not gonna tell you why."

^ Someday Ni is going to take over the world through Ni users and Ni users won't even know what they're doing until it's too late!!!!!!!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think I'm going to go with Ni. I'm already an iNtuitard and when it's introverted I'm baffled even more. Ofc there are exceptions to this though.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ni, that claustrophobic paranoid type (which I don't have?).

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Te: because it can be mean
Se: (primarily in the hands of an xsfp) because it's so draining to deal with longterm.
Fi: because we never say what we are thinking
Fe: when hugs are coming at the speed of perfume
Ti: sometimes it needs to take a vacation far, far away
Si: when my uncle comes over and inspects my silverware, and then washes it himself "to make sure"

I'm also scared of body functions but I thought I would stop here for now.

The intuitive functions are the scariest of all :D Especially Ne, because apparently it is the function that is most like a stampede of hydra-monsters. If that's not scary I don't know what is :laugh:

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Te

GMiscBorgCube3.jpg

Resistance is futile.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ Someday Ni is going to take over the world through Ni users and Ni users won't even know what they're doing until it's too late!!!!!!!
Not so (the second part); that's what aux Te is for.

S

Sniffles

Ne - nothing like being butchered by an endless bombardment of Hello Kitty cuteness. :horor:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Te because it can be really bossy and demanding when unhealthy. Do it this way or else!

Fe because it can be overly gushy and sudden emotional outbursts.

Ne - nothing like being butchered by an endless bombardment of Hello Kitty cuteness. :horor:

Sounds more like Fe.

A

Anew Leaf

Sounds like someone is volunteering to be bombarded with hello kitty cuteness.

Ne-users of the world forum unite! pelt [MENTION=4212]Peguy[/MENTION] with Ne cuteness! start with the hugs then go in for the kill with random facts that start with hugs but eventually end up in paraguay.

S

Sniffles

Ne-users of the world forum unite! pelt [MENTION=4212]Peguy[/MENTION] with Ne cuteness! start with the hugs then go in for the kill with random facts that start with hugs but eventually end up in paraguay.

*5 minutes later* "Oh wait - who are we supposed to bombard again? My Ne got distracted again, damnit we need Te to coordinate this." :biggrin:

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*5 minutes later* "Oh wait - who are we supposed to bombard again? My Ne got distracted again, damnit we need Te to coordinate this." :biggrin:

NFPs have Te in their cognitive set.... INFJs do not.

Who's getting scary now? :D

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not so (the second part); that's what aux Te is for.
Ok -- I guess it's just the INFJs who will take over the world, then. :tongue:

:wub: The most cutest form of bombardment!

I am ready to help out. *readies puppy dog cute face* :puppy_dog_eyes:

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
In a vacuum, without the influence of other functions, they're all scary. A sensing function, with no thinking, no feeling, no intuition, is just someone running around experiencing and experiencing any exciting thing they can, like a living, totally unfeeling bundle of chaos. Mass murder? Eh, could be fun, may as well try. Feeling without regulation of thought is extreme reactionary, dangerous in its wildly over the top response (though in some cases they could be more suicidal than violent). Pure, unregulated thought may tend towards near total isolation or disregard for people, until it looks into finding out about something that requires endangering, killing, torturing or otherwise experimenting on people. Intuition by itself, well, I dunno. Without F, cold plots and plans? no S, assumed meanings and paranoia? Without T, wild and schizophrenic ideas that case them to lash out madly?

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"Oh wait - who are we supposed to bombard again?

This is the scariest part, of course ;)

"It's....... everywhere. Nowhere to hide! It's a swarm, and it's.... giggling at me!"