• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Scariest function

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fe: Can thirst for vengeance against wrongdoers/desire for punishment/schadenfreude.
ve figured out, if what they've figured out an have practical applications.[/QUOTE]

haha, I experienced this.

Fe: "Society says it's okay, therefore it's right and true and you can't possibly question anything about it and even if you're right, you're still wrong because everybody else says you're wrong."

And somehow I can't help but to agree with this. I fear the hammers that will fall on me.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I find Se to be pretty bad, like I can't counter it with my Te without having to waste a very very large amount of time with a long-ass argument.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fi intimidates me. Se users sometimes annoy the shit out of me, but I wouldn't call it a scary function

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fi intimidates me. Se users sometimes annoy the shit out of me, but I wouldn't call it a scary function

Just kind of curious about what it is about Fi that intimidates you; is it the intensity?

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And somehow I can't help but to agree with this. I fear the hammers that will fall on me.

I don't actually have a big problem with it as practiced by IFJs. ITPs and EFJs though, seem to be a bit harder to understand regarding their usage of Fe. ITPs because they don't really get it themselves and are unaware of when they're doing this, and EFJs because it's just so overwhelming. I haven't known enough ETPs to really have a judgment either way with them.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Se - that incessant demand for action really grinds my gears.

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I guess that for me it would be a tie between Ni and Fe.

Ni - Ni dominants can be a little paranoid. And, boy when Ni thinks it's right, it thinks it is R-I-G-H-T... even if it is completely out of touch with reality.
Fe - I've grown to appreciate Fe more, but it still scares the sh*t out of me. Fe is sooooo different than my Fi that I often have no idea where it's coming from or what it's thinking. Especially the "group think" aspect of Fe. That totally freaks me out.

kquirk

amateur cartographer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not sure about scariest, but Fe pisses me off the most.