• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Monthly budget distribution and mbti, personality type and how those spend income?

curiousel

I think you're wrong.

maybe, but I know some of them and those are willing to spend way more than average on clothing and accessories. They are also fans of very good things and will go far to get them if needed...

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
huh, why 1% to credit cards? way better to get rid of credit card debt than putting money in savings, unless I'm missing something.

I do it to keep my credit score up.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
i spend mostly on booze and women and the rest just goes to waste.

(get it?)

i'm good about saving. when i travel it goes to feeding my car and feeding me. when at home it goes to feeding me and feeding rent. otherwise, hell if i know where it goes. tools? occasionally going out. most my leisure activity has sunk/no cost (biking, running). the number in bank tends to go up so i don't pay much attention, despite me thinking that i probably should.

i wanna credit card. keep putting it off.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow do you have a really high salary or live somewhere really cheap? My housing is like at least 25% of what I make each month.

Redid the numbers more accurately:

11% housing
4% health insurance
4% vacations
40% savings

Housing used to be more. Low interest rates and refinancing has something to do with it. I'm also allergic to debt.