• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What personality type would find easier to be a professional TORTURER?

curiousel

even though they might, or not, enjoy torturing, they are working for someone else. Someone tells them who will be next to be tortured in order to get some valuable info.
also, what type wouldn´t be able to do this job for long?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
even though they might, or not, enjoy torturing, they are working for someone else. Someone tells them who will be next to be tortured in order to get some valuable info.

Easier time:
If the government somehow foments the practice, ESTJ.
If it is against the law, ESTP.

also, what type wouldn´t be able to do this job for long?
IXFPs.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You ENFJs torture things all the time. Confess! :happy2:
Wow, if they do I'm mind blown. I always figured ENFJS to be rainbows and such. Unless you make them mad of course ;)

However, I'd say it'd have to be an IXTX <- I know that's cliche, but still.

Mr. Cat

MBTI Type
INXP
The best type would find it easier to be whatever they want to be. INXPs!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=10423]Lily flower[/MENTION]
[MENTION=14458]earthtrekker1775[/MENTION]

ISTJs don't relish the pain enough. you need a more sadistic type like an NTJ or an STP (and definitely an 8w7)
(my INTJ 8w7 friend once was bored and came up with plans for a torture factory with a conveyor belt upon which he would place victims. it even included special vitamin formulas that would keep people in top health so that they could experience the pain in full without it dulling due to trauma and fatique)

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
You can't spell "Justice" without ISTJ.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISTP wouldn't follow anothers orders, it'd be by their own account. ESTJ would create the order, INTJ would design a system to ensure max torturing capacity, but the ISTJ would carry it out. =)

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I saw a bumper sticker a few months ago that stated "I'd rather be waterboarding" I was very pleased.

R

Riva

I am going to suggest INFJs.
They could torture you by confessing their inner workings, you would probably commit suicide.

---

In all seriousness, I do not know who would make good torturers.
Probably IxTJs.

*Looks up, sees earthtrekker1775 and shudders*

KDude

I tortured a lizard once by trapping it in a bottle and getting it stoned. To my credit though, I let him free. Except he didn't want to leave either.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
[MENTION=10423]Lily flower[/MENTION]
[MENTION=14458]earthtrekker1775[/MENTION]

ISTJs don't relish the pain enough. you need a more sadistic type like an NTJ or an STP (and definitely an 8w7)
(my INTJ 8w7 friend once was bored and came up with plans for a torture factory with a conveyor belt upon which he would place victims. it even included special vitamin formulas that would keep people in top health so that they could experience the pain in full without it dulling due to trauma and fatique)

That's not INTJ, that's just weird.

Since when is it an STP/NTJ characteristic to relish pain?

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Potentially any type without healthy Ji(introverted judgement), Ni would probably help in being able to justify those kinds of actions in particular circumstances. I think INPs and IFPs could be least likely to even consider it unless under very extreme circumstances.