• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm trying to supply my friend who knows nothing of MBTI with some material

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Nothing like a book, but just a good website for a free test and then a basic overview/description of what it all means. I had him take the test a few years back and he's an ENTJ. He's currently seeing a girl, and having a few issues with it and I suggested he look into MBTI, try to find out her type, etc. I don't really have any organized resources for him. I know the human metrics website test and then the little I have learned over the years is just from random websites and this forum (I really don't know all that much myself about MBTI). Though I know the basics of certain types that seem to have conflicts.

THANKS