• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Retarded Functions

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This thread is officially awesome :rofl1:

So true about the Te/Se confrontation....

And yeah, and I'll be the 500th person xNxP here to mention that the Ne questions are far too interesting to be stupid.... not only that, but this :D

(But that's okay, because you need not go farther than watching any episode of Family Guy to see Ne gone wrong :tongue: )

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
I also believe that stuff that someone called retarded isn't actually retarded

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
re·tard   [ri-tahrd, for 1–3, 5; ree-tahrd for 4] Show IPA
verb (used with object)
to make slow; delay the development or progress of (an action, process, etc.); hinder or impede.
verb (used without object)
to be delayed.
noun
a slowing down, diminution, or hindrance, as in a machine.
Slang: Disparaging .
a.
a mentally retarded person.
b.
a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way: a hopeless social retard.
Automotive, Machinery . an adjustment made in the setting of the distributor of an internal-combustion engine so that the spark for ignition in each cylinder is generated later in the cycle.

Seems like by definition there might be some slight validity to some of those. Depending on the context.

A

Anew Leaf

I actually am amused by the fact that this House virus shows how "retarded" Ne can be. :laugh:

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ I was waiting for some non-NP to use this as the example for this thread :laugh:

kind of glad you got to it first...

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Ni-ers probably feel that this is just TOO obvious to point out... :dry:

New example for Ni: never pointing anything out because everything in the world is either too obvious or too unobvious to ever be understood by any other being :tongue:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Glad to see everyone liking my thread :) Although I do admit, those Ne questions really cannot be considered retarded, especially considering that I ask questions like that all the time :D

Bamboozle

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ooh, I've seen Ti like that. Almost too true to be funny.