• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Feeling Awareness

wolfy

awsm
People who use Fe are hyper aware of others' feelings
People who use Fi are hyper aware of how others make them feel

This really makes a lot of sense to me. I saw it on another board that shall remain unnamed. I was drinking my morning coffee when I stumbled on to it.

Do Fe types relate to the Fe?
Do other Fi relate to the distinction?

It reminds me of an aspect of socionics I related to, but that was Si.

Any other comments on it. How things loop, whatever... what use I can squeeze out of it...

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I see so much overlapping that it's hard to tell. I rarely understand the Fe vs. Fi debates.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That seems right to me.

T

ThatGirl

I am hyper aware of neither. And yet, people think I am a feeler because I use a lot of Fi. Go figure.

A

Anew Leaf

People who use Fe are hyper aware of others' feelings
People who use Fi are hyper aware of how others make them feel

This really makes a lot of sense to me. I saw it on another board that shall remain unnamed. I was drinking my morning coffee when I stumbled on to it.

Do Fe types relate to the Fe?
Do other Fi relate to the distinction?

It reminds me of an aspect of socionics I related to, but that was Si.

Any other comments on it. How things loop, whatever... what use I can squeeze out of it...

I'm kinda weird. I am hyper aware of my own feelings and how other people make me feel. I am also hyper aware of others emotions so long as their emotions do not relate to me. At that point I overlap into Fi/awareness of self and what I think they are feeling is clouded by what I am feeling.

I relate to the description of Fi. To a large extent, I use the second to figure out the first but I'm not naturally skilled at figuring out how others feel; it has to be worked through my internal filters/translation machine before I can understand.