• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NT Eyes

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The more I think about Larry David, about whom I've seen quite a bit of stuff (biography and so many of his works) I can't help but see him as an ISFJ, e1w2 (you're free to invent your own Instinctual-type call).

Edit - some may call Larry an INFJ, but that's still not INTJ. And even INFJ seems like a far, far cry from being the personality I've seen so much of over the years.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP eyes.

eyes.jpg

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
2rw6pex.jpg

24fkzsh.jpg

Both of these men are prime ENTP eyes examples.

I have a serious crush on David Tennant. :heart:

deleted
I never said Larry David is INTJ. I said INTj / LII. He's an Se-PoLR schmaltz like the rest of those, and his jew humor is filled with Fe-seeking.

Note the similar expressions.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I never said Larry David is INTJ. I said INTj / LII. He's an Se-PoLR schmaltz like the rest of those, and his jew humor is filled with Fe-seeking.

Note the similar expressions.

I originally said neither INTJ nor INTj. That still stands.

An 'expression' is something like a smile or a frown.

deleted
Expression is how the whole face moves and is not equatable to words. "Expressions" are smiles and frowns, everyone does that.

Also Larry David sucks at Fe in Socionics, he shadows it like the other INTjs with his Ti idiosycracies, but his show is based from Fe-valuing humor. I doubt he's any other type. Just read Jung's Ti description, it suits all of them perfectly.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Expression is how the whole face moves and is not equatable to words. "Expressions" are smiles and frowns, everyone does that.

Also Larry David sucks at Fe in Socionics, he shadows it like the other INTjs with his Ti idiosycracies, but his show is based from Fe-valuing humor. I doubt he's any other type. Just read Jung's Ti description, it suits all of them perfectly.

Your distinction between "expression" versus "expressions" is obscure. And the faces aren't moving because they are still pics. So your explanation is even more obscure. There is no dictionary support for your use of the term "expressions."

I agree that Larry David uses Fe-valuing, i.e., social, humor. I agree that it is not Fe-dominant humor. However, even if I totally dispense with my original type call of ISFJ I will still never, ever go with INTj or INTJ.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm going to post this image of Buster Keaton, guess NF as a Keirseyan type (without editing if wrong, I promise!) and then see what the typology pages have to say about his type.

busterkeaton1.jpg

This page http://www.toytowngermany.com/lofi/index.php/t55914.html says ENFP.
http://webspace.webring.com/people/cl/lifexplore/mbfame.htm says ENFP.
http://typelogic.com/enfp.html calls him ENFP.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=12104462 calls him ENFP.

The secret to my success - I noticed Buster's long face and those big expressive doe-like eyes.

he totally has the same look as my enfp dad

deleted
For the third time I say INTj = LII = Ti Ne in Socionics.

Last edited:

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Mine (for reference)
mypictr140x185l.png

I'd say we always appear to be looking THROUGH something than at it.
I've noticed in INTJ baby photos that our eyes are huge in comparison to others.

That's with all introverts or introverts with Ni I think that "appear to be looking through something" look.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I find it funny how all "N's" stereotype other people as "N's" more often than not.