• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The sexiest type?

elfinchilde

a white iris
MBTI Type
type
ENTPs for the first. Ne that is able to form connections between things/events, so it is always interesting to be around them. the P gives spontaneity, while T gives thought and grounding, so that they are brilliant, but not moorless kites that kill themselves like Icarus.

ESTJs/ISTJs for the second. too rule bound, pragmatic and unable to see other POVs. They seem incapable of spontaneity and imaginative play. (note: seem. I've known a nice ISTJ.)

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Pure sexiness? I'd say ENFPs and ESFPs easily won the contest...
ENTPs/ESTPs are not bad, though, but a bit too tricky sometimes, unless they have a good Fe...
ENTJs are rare beasts, but they are mighty!! They scare me as much as they fascinate me.

However, the types I feel the most attracted to are slightly different.
I've noticed I get along pretty well with INFJs. I don't understand why, but it works. I like their paradoxes, they often are deep, complex creatures, and they energize me like no others. They are my favorite type.
In some INTJ's, there's something irresistible with their awkwardness, paired with their extensive knowledges and their soft Fi spot.

I also had occasional crushes on some INFPs. Healthy and playful INFPs are a pure delight to meet, and it's the type that makes me feel the most comfortable.

---

The less sexy types??? Well, it would sound cruel to make a ranking. But I'd say INTPs and ISTJs, any type with a really underdeveloped social skill. I'm attracted to intelligence, though, but such gift is pointless if you do not know how to share your ideas.
An INTP/ISTJ who could understand how others feel could potentially be one of the most interesting type ever, but alas, this is rare. Their love is very strong, pure and genuine, but they have to learn how to show it.

Last edited:

heykitten

MBTI Type
INFP
Oh my gosh, NTs for sure, I find intellectual curiosity to be the sexiest quality in a person.

Butterfly

MBTI Type
ENFP
Wow...Im glad Im an ENFP!! :D Didn't know i was hot property :party2:

As for me, I would say:
ENTP and INTP.
:wubbie:

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
I find the awkwardness of INTPs sexy. I could sit and listen for hours. I've never befriended anyone that is an ENTP, but I bet I would find the INTPs extraverted counterpart attractive.

If I was straight I would probably find all ENFP women unbearably attractive, since they make up the largest portion of my friends.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'd say for physical, it varies, personality rarely effects a persons true appearance, but for mental, I have no idea.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
very subjective thread, but i might as well chime in. here's a list of what types supposedly works best with each other:

</title> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" /> <title>Myers Briggs(r) Test, Career Test, Strong Interest Inventory(r), Job Personality Test - Personalitydesk.com

ENFP and ENFJ both have 7 good matches each. that's the top score as far as i could see :smile:. we have to be the sexiest :D. seriously though, being successful in relationships may not equate to sexiness. it's a good starting point though innit?

what types do i find sexy? first and foremost i love the N function, that's important to me. i can't stand any T's paired with J's so that's a no go. all the other N's are delicious :p

edit: ENTP's and ENTJ's got 7 too :O. ENTJ's? that can't be right. either way, it looks like EN is the dominant pleasuring function ;). we must have bigger penises.

S

Sniffles

I'd say ENFPs certainly are very high on the list. I just can't help but want to hug and kiss many ENFP girls. :hug:

mollyowens

MBTI Type
ENTP
ENFP was my first reaction too but I can't say why exactly! Maybe because they're usually wild gypsy people. :)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ female
its always gonna be a bias, for taste is subjective

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
IRL, ESFP. They're in the business of it. It is sexiness. Subtract the physical and the honor goes to some kind of N, hard to say.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Don't be silly.

Everyone knows ENTJ is the sexiest type in males.

Seriously.

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
The crazy types that can make me feel at easy.

ENxP usually.

ESFP can also be fun. For like a week.