• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The sexiest type?

S

Stansmith

More (superficially) extroverted, confident, capable of being assertive (although generally amicable/laid-back with a few playful-bossy moments), sensual, industrious, decent command of Je and/or Pe functions...

As far as instinctual stacking go, I kind of like So/Sp, Sx/So, Sx/Sp and Sp/Sx..

S

Stansmith

I'm attracted to this type of energy really, lol. ExTx?

tumblr_n1b21aO5sC1trqub7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n1di9pxdnj1rvu2w3o1_500.jpg

Donna1.jpg

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
"Sexy" carries a specific connotation for me. It has a certain element of confidence and poise I associate with INXX. Every girl I've met in person and taken an interest in, at least in the last few years, has claimed to be INXX.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pretty sure I haven't met an INFJ in real life before, that I know of.

And is that what we're basing this off of? Attractiveness?

I dunno..
I was just trying to decipher the meaning of your response, because it's cryptic as always. I can't actually say every one I know of is attractive, but I think most have their own sort of sex appeal. And most people like their own type.

Sexiness for me is about 50% general aesthetic appeal, some of the rest a sort of sensual passion which is exuded, and some percentage attractive qualities like competence, independence, sense of humor, etc.

Daenera

Rogue heart
I would ask, "how do you define sexy?"

What's sexy to one person, might be mediocre to another.

I would have to say that there's no such thing as a sexiest type. I think that there are sexy individuals of every type. In some ways, that feels like a one dimensional question that doesn't account for innumerable variables.

This.:yes: What you might find compelling about someone, you can be completely indifferent about when someone else is having those same or similar traits.

Still if I have to make generalizations about mbti types in this context I'd say nothing's sexier (to me) than an intp's mind, infps have the prettiest faces, and enfps... well they are hardest to resist.:holy:

On a personal note: I have a close friend, a fellow musician, painter and martial artist. We honestly love each other but I have never thought of him as sexy and he calls me his Jedi master. Women hit on him constantly and he ends up sleeping with most of them; I look at him and wonder what's wrong with me because I don't see him as sexy or even really attractive. Most of his partners are of the SFP variety. So, apparently what appeals to them doesn't appeal to me. He does play in a band and I suppose that draws some attention that I often feel is undeserved and I feel that he gives himself away to these girls and that none of them really care about him, only about the fun of sleeping with a musician, but I suppose that's another thread. I keep telling him to go slow and that he doesn't have to sleep with every girl that crawls up on the stage.

Do you think you'd be interested in him if this wasn't the case? I'm asking cause something I've noticed it's that it can have the opposite effect on me, even if I like the guy he blurs out of my focus if he draws the attention of other girls too much, ain't nobody got time for that haha(I find it puzzling and been trying to figure out how does this work because it kinda defies the whole E4 notion about wanting something you can't have, maybe he seems less special haha)?

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Those with Extroverted Sensing Thinking and Perceiving preferences :whistling:

maybetmp

MBTI Type
iNtP
I was just trying to decipher the meaning of your response, because it's cryptic as always. I can't actually say every one I know of is attractive, but I think most have their own sort of sex appeal. And most people like their own type.

Sexiness for me is about 50% general aesthetic appeal, some of the rest a sort of sensual passion which is exuded, and some percentage attractive qualities like competence, independence, sense of humor, etc.
Personally, I've never met too many aesthetically pleasing INTPs. Granted, it could be because most INTPs are of my sex and that the most obvious INTPs probably don't invest much into their physical appearence. It probably depends on things like sexual orientation, type, healthiness, and what your (MBTI :p) type is.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If we are talking sexy appearance - wise: Se is so sensual. Gets me every time dammit!

If we are talking sexy intellectually: INTJ's

If we are talking personality - wise: Aux Fe: INFJ's and ISFJ's

And the one that has all of them in common is : INFJ's so there it is.

Instinctual stacking: anything but sx last.

Enneagram: 2 or 4

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Personally, I've never met too many aesthetically pleasing INTPs. Granted, it could be because most INTPs are of my sex and that the most obvious INTPs probably don't invest much into their physical appearence. It probably depends on things like sexual orientation, type, healthiness, and what your (MBTI :p) type is.

Yeah, probably. I haven't met a lot of confirmed INTP's either, though I'm certain they're all over my philosophy classes. I'd like to get better at typing the females and get to know a couple since I don't know any female INTP's offline.

maybetmp

MBTI Type
iNtP
Yeah, probably. I haven't met a lot of confirmed INTP's either, though I'm certain they're all over my philosophy classes. I'd like to get better at typing the females and get to know a couple since I don't know any female INTP's offline.

I doubt there's anything close to a dearth of INTPs in philosophy classes, LOL

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I doubt there's anything close to a dearth of INTPs in philosophy classes, LOL

You'd be surprised. There are a lot of INTP philosophers. It's heavy Ti and N stuff.

Mole

Permabanned
Some think the Water Rat, others think Mr Badger, while others prefer Toad, but I think Moles are the sexiest animals.

Odi et Amo

To here knows when...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mitochondria, followed by ENTP, followed by caffeinated INTJ.