• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The sexiest type?

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Any type that looks good in a nighty. :wubbie::yes:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You look good in a nighty? :shock:

Chloe

EXFP girls and IXXX guys are sexiest to me, sometimes INT girls too...

D

Dali

Any type can be sexy but EFJ women & IFP/INTJ men hold that extra bit of of allure for me.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Atm INTJs and ISTPs are driving me crazy *sigh*

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
By definition sensors don't think in an abstract manner, which puts them beyond most of my thought process. Additionally, sensors are statistically 27 times less likely to be of above-average intelligence than intuitors; and SFs in particular think in a subjective (maddening) manner on top of that. I get on very well with STPs, however, and at least two of my closest friends are xSTP.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
By definition sensors don't think in an abstract manner, which puts them beyond most of my thought process. Additionally, sensors are statistically 27 times less likely to be of above-average intelligence than intuitors; and SFs in particular think in a subjective (maddening) manner on top of that. I get on very well with STPs, however, and at least two of my closest friends are xSTP.

80% of statistics are made up on the spot..

What I am saying is.. do you have a source for that claim about sensors??

See the way I figure it.. If we are going on IQ .. then it would make sense that sensors would be more intelligent on average that Intuitives.
Sensors are fact based and grounded.. I never hear the the expression get your feet off the ground you numbskull. ;) I often hear, get your head out of the clouds.
I am not arguing that either is more intelligent, only that this statistic sounds fishy because the very nature of testing intelligence would favor a well grounded sensor.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Seriously. Heated discussion in a thread about sexiest type?
180+ posts? :shock:

You people really need to go read a book or something else worthwhile. :D
Didn't expect this thread to live past the week it was created before getting graveyarded.

:)jew:)

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
ENFP. Sensors can't follow my thinking, thinkers are too cold, and judgers are way too bossy and orderly for me.

The least sexy type? ESFJ, followed by ISFJ. SFs are goddamn morons, and SFJs are stubborn to boot.

Yeah you're right I'm way to smart for my own good, never could follow how you retards think.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
80% of statistics are made up on the spot..

What I am saying is.. do you have a source for that claim about sensors??
Yes, but I couldn't furnish it immediately. It'd probably be the European Journal of Psychology, but I can't recall. Right off the bat though, I have this:

Other personality traits being the same, an iNtuitive person (one who grasps patterns and seeks possibilities) is 27 times more likely to have a high IQ than a Sensing person (one who focuses on sensory details and the here-and-now).
Again, other traits being the same, an Introverted person is 8 times more likely to have a high IQ than one who is Extraverted; a Thinking (logic-oriented) person is 2.5 times more likely to have a high IQ than a Feeling (people-oriented) person; and a Judging person (one who seeks closure) is about twice as likely to have a high IQ than a Perceiving person (one who likes to keep his options open).
Moreover, if you encounter an INTJ (Introverted, iNtuitive, Thinking, Judging), there is a 37% probability that his IQ places him in the top 2 percent of the population. The probability is 20% for an INTP, 15% for an INFJ, and 8% for an INFP. These four types account for 66% of the high-IQ population but only 6% of the total population.

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
ESFJ men are like catnip to me :) They tend to be very "manly" in their demenor and are warm, friendly and shivilorous...I am especially drawn to the athetic ones which seems to be all of them.

Unfortunately their traditionalism and critical nature are an issue for me long term...but pure sex-appeal, ESFJ all the way.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Yes, but I couldn't furnish it immediately. It'd probably be the European Journal of Psychology, but I can't recall. Right off the bat though, I have this:

Thanks.. That is pretty cool info.. and I admit I am surprised at the data presented.. I would have thought without a doubt that a sensor dominated world would accommodate a sensor thinking person.

Good stuff..:yes:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

That's from a blog... where's their source?

If you think about it, that blog probably got their information from a small scale study; which is unreliable. That's how most typology studies are made. Besides, they aren't even thinking in terms of the functions. Wouldn't the N doms have the highest IQ, if, by their logic, intuition makes someone the most intelligent out of the preferences? Most EN_Ps and IN_Js I've met have been insanely smart.

And another thing to think about, a lot of very intelligent people score as intuitive types because of how tests are made. Tests are unreliable, the only way that you would be able to make an actual study on MBTI types would be to get people who have studied type and everything about it. Not just find some random people and give them a test. That's a recipe for failure. I'm sure that a lot of these "INTJs" are just insanely smart ISTJs.

Personally, when I take the test I score as pretty much every I__P depending on my mood. If I was put in a study, I'd have to intentionally take the test with getting ISFP in mind, not how I actually am.

I personally think that the insane sensor bias here is just against people who aren't on par with the complainer's intellect, or they don't have similar kinds of intellect. Type doesn't really have to do with that. I mesh well with both sensors and intuitives who are smart, the preference doesn't really mean anything. It just makes conversations more interesting. The real divide is intelligence.

G

Ginkgo

633717729501660910-hotpockets.jpg

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ok - I posted here like a year ago, but I've changed my mind. I still think xSFPs are sexy, but also most definitely xNTJs.

I've also noticed that I'm attracted to INFP men when they're celebrities or something (Kurt Cobain, Ian Curtis) but not so much IRL, which is weird.

G

Ginkgo

I tried to destroy this thread will irradiated hot pockets. Don't make me bring in the nukes.

Nuke%20Test.jpeg