• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The sexiest type?

am_i_evil666

What's the most sexy type? Mentally or physically or whatever.
What's the type with the most sex-appeal?

What's the least sexy type?

For the first I'll go with ENTP, ENFP, INFP and ESTP.
The second: INTJ, ENTJ & ESTJ.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sexiest type(s): ISFP, ISTP or INTP.

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Hm, seems like a very strange question, since attraction may be based on similarities or differences, but always in relation to who you are yourself...
(and don't we all love ourselves best?;))

LowEnd

MBTI Type
INTP
Question is a tad subjective, but...

Sex appeal is way too vague to sort in terms of type. It would come down to whether sex appeal is a matter of nature or nurture. I would imagine sex appeal would be more prominent in EFJ types, all that sex being extroverted without a T filter.
Mentally, being INTP, intellect is very attractive to me, as is an aversion to the obvious. I find INTPs attractive, not because they are INTP, but because they seem to emanate a certain intrigue, something familiar, yet original. I've no doubt It's more to do with the fact that I'm the same type. On the other hand, ENFPs have caught my attention in a very different way with their subtle F shaped N. There's always a different twist on plain thought from an ENFP. Sex appeal is more about my mind than my body. Probably why I'm so picky.

O

Oberon

To me, sex appeal is about being approachable and affectionate; would that mitigate toward E and F?

Splittet

Wannabe genius
MBTI Type
INTJ
ENFPs!

I would say the question is obviously about mental sexiness. You won't see any large differences between types in physical hotness, if any.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
The types (for the opposite sex) that I find to have the most sex appeal are the Extraverted Perceiver types.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The types (for the opposite sex) that I find to have the most sex appeal are the Extraverted Perceiver types.

and I,
IJ's and EJ's
well,
being it a tad subjective,
should this even exist ?

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
For me usually it's xNFx's or xNxJ's.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I think ENTP's are hot.

Extraverted women are hot, especially Ne types, I think, although I'm not entirely sure how much I like ENFP's on a sexual attraction level... they're a bit too similar. I think for a similar kind of personality I'd want introverted.

ENTP, ISFP, maybe INFP (but not for anything serious... wouldn't want to marry one or anything).

But obviously there are some people of every type that are sexy and some people of types you generally like that are totally unsexy. All of my responses are pure speculation with little experience to back them up.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
i think all types are sexy in their own way. :)

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
"It's getting hot in here. So take off all your clothes." dun dun dun... :melody of song continues: