• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The sexiest type?

Mole

Permabanned
The word titillate makes me feel uncomfortable.

It is interesting the word titillate makes you feel uncomfortable, for titillation is a prelude to full sexual desire and a full body orgasm.

And if titillation makes you feel uncomfortable, full sexual desire and a full body orgasm would freak you out.

And even more interesting is that our sexuality is a mirror of our psyche.

So when we gaze into our sexuality, we are looking in the mirror.

Starry

It is interesting the word titillate makes you feel uncomfortable, for titillation is a prelude to full sexual desire and a full body orgasm.

And if titillation makes you feel uncomfortable, full sexual desire and a full body orgasm would freak you out.

And even more interesting is that our sexuality is a mirror of our psyche.

So when we gaze into our sexuality, we are looking in the mirror.

So titilate is the only option? There are no synonyms that can be substituted? Stupid words making me a prude.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The sexiest type is the last(as in never) to be remebered.

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In my opinion and from my experience --

What's the most sexy type? Mentally...: INTJ, INTP, ENTP
...or physically: ENTP, ISTP
What's the type with the most sex-appeal?: ESFP, ENFJ

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oscar Wilde is a smart, charismatic, charming and seductive ENFP and I will take him over cookie-cutter, Katy Perry xSFPs any day.

Too bad there isn't a poll. ENFP votes are rolling in ;)

AnonymousRomulus

MBTI Type
ENTP
Obviously ENTPs are the most attractive type overall.... but personally I lean towards isfj's and occasionally maybe an infj
Introverts are better because they provide a challenge to open up and are generally easier to be honest for real with because they don't pry (like not sarcastic douchey trolly entp norm,, though there is plenty of that too lol)
Feelers well idek there cause screw feelings tbh
and Judgers because its just something I personally admire when someone can set a plan for something and stick to it 100% like I'm gonna make fun of tryhards but secretly respect them....

HisKittyKat

MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
4w5
ESTP or ENTJ for men. NFPs have natural sex appeal and a lot of sexual energy even if they don't realize it. So NFPs for women. ESTJ women have sex appeal also.

virtualinsanity

MBTI Type
--TP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTPs are my guilty pleasure but I'd never let them know this. :smile:
ENTJs are also fire.
;)

An introvert. Whatever subtype you prefer. That girl wearing glasses reading a book in the corner while sipping her coffee with a slightly smug expression. As if she's aware of a deep secret that everyone else missed. Yeah that girl. :newwink:

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
I like the intelligent type, the happy type, and the kind type. XD

Regardless of introversion / extroversion

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The more mysterious and allusive the more fascinating sometimes.

Or they're just adorable. A hidden sensitivity. Softness.

I like a sense of individuality too. Uniqueness. Depth. Intelligence is sexier than anything. Nothing like conversing on the same wavelength...

So ...

INTJ/INFJ
ISFP/INFP

something like it probably.

Despotic Ocelot

Permabanned
What's the most sexy type? Mentally

This is a hard one so I'm gonna cast a wide net just to give a general 'kind' of MBTI type.

Probably ones starting with I and ending in NTJ, somewhere in that vicinity.

am_i_evil666 said:
physically

Which types are tall and serpentine? Whichever type is that, that's the winner of the physical question lol.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've always had a thing for ENTJs. Introverts are too calm for me most of the time. :shrug:

mono

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Intps that put some effort into their appearance are an irresistible mix of unassuming confidence, sweetness and quirk. :wubbie:

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
Intps that put some effort into their appearance are an irresistible mix of unassuming confidence, sweetness and quirk. :wubbie:

Yeah , i can be very sexy ... Having 25 years old and playing with kids using water guns xDD. I can use shorts with boots too.

Amberiat

Infinity
I really tend to like ENFPs and INFPs, they're cute. I also find INFJs quite alluring.