• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The sexiest type?

RosieJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
ESTPs and ESFPs are sexy in the in your face obvious kinda way
INTJ and ENTJ in the more mysterious smart way
And ISTPs in the sensual earthy way

RosieJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Sounds bad to rank my least sexy types but this is just in my opinion:
Probably other INFPs or INTPs (they're too similar to me and I don't like seeing my own weaknesses in someone else)
ENFJs - have a really good ENFJ friend who is lovely but she can be a little too smothering at times (strong Fe)
xSFJs - just don't really have enough in common with them and I don't really get them
xSTJs specifically ISTJs - they lack spontaneity and playfulness and just take life too seriously for me (at least the ones Ive known)

However I think any type can be sexy just depends on the person but these are the ones that come to mind as not immediately sexy for me

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Physically? : :notype:

Mentally?: All NTs and NFs.

I've always had great chemistry with INFP types.

Hit or miss with INFJ types.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFPs and INTJs are the most attractive for me, Alphas the least.

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I guess it would be nice to break this down into different adjectives. :D

Sexy: INTJ
Cute: INFP
Hot: ESFJ

Hmm, trying to think of 16 different adjectives describing outward presentation is hard. :thinking:

Stunning: ENFJ
Beautiful: INFJ
Radiant: ENFP
Alluring: ESFP
Charming: ENTJ
Striking: ESTJ
Smooth: ISTP
Smoking: ESTP
Attractive: ISFP
Exhilarating: ENTP
Endearing: ISFJ
Poised: ISTJ
Fascinating: INTP

Of all the adjectives, why do us INFPs get CUTE?
Clearly have not met any in real life. :devil:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTPs. Its the swagger. My god the swagger.

I do, however, admit that I have a lot of inappropriate thoughts about busting out some tight laced ISTJ though.:devil:

I was in a very different place in my life in 2009. :huh:

ISFPs. Duh.

74560749.jpg

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Because... INFPs are cute. /deal with it

I'll vote ESFP for sexiest type.

Not a fact and not even a source was given to me so no.

Mole

Permabanned
Because... INFPs are cute. /deal with it

I'll vote ESFP for sexiest type.

If you want sex, why not just go and get it? Why titillate yourself on Typology Central where sex isn't possible?

Sex isn't possible on Typology Central because we are disembodied while sex itself is embodied.

If you fear embodied sex so much you can only express your desires on a fantasy site like MBTI Central, perhaps you might consider visiting a professional sexual therapist.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If you want sex, why not just go and get it? Why titillate yourself on Typology Central where sex isn't possible?

Sex isn't possible on Typology Central because we are disembodied while sex itself is embodied.

If you fear embodied sex so much you can only express your desires on a fantasy site like MBTI Central, perhaps you might consider visiting a professional sexual therapist.

Yaya, come back to bed now you loud mole ! :)

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe

I deadset have no idea what you're going on about.

I was being a smartass plus answering thread title.

Also I've noticed that most of your recent replies to me have been negative, it didn't use to be that way.