• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fe Fakeness

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I know, it's really great, isn't it? Especially in hindsight.

But, at the time, I was thinking jewelry, man - jewelry! I can't wear a cowbell :/ :laugh:

I think the knowing smiles that cowbell will bring for the rest of your life are the real gift.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Thanks for your profundity.

:puppy_dog_eyes:

[MENTION=3]MacGuffin[/MENTION]: this is what I was talking about when I said "is this not obvious?" about INTJ paranoia when it comes to social situations...

I have no idea whether she is being genuine or mocking me here...

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A

[MENTION=3]MacGuffin[/MENTION]: this is what I was talking about when I said "is this not obvious?" about INTJ paranoia when it comes to social situations...

That genuinely made me laugh for the last minute. *wipes away tears*

:hug: :whistling: :happy0065: :hug:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Why didnt you call the thread "Fekeness" ?

just a thought there, would to much sound like feces right ? :/

Tho "Fecesness" would have been epic, but would have prolly been two steps to far :D

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Attempt to re-rail:

Regarding "faux Fe" - is there a corollary for Fe users having to engage or utilize "faux Te" ???

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
yea everytime I do my taxes, I am never honest or what did you mean ? :D

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This thread needs more cowbell.

G

Glycerine

Expanding on Tiltyred's points with my own thoughts. I guess in a sense, i see people as an interconnected unit by way of the universe. No matter how much I dislike another person, there's a urge in me to be civil because they are another human being. "How would I like to be treated if I were in that situation?" In this way, I would be seen as "VERY considerate". Also, there are very few people that I like or dislike completely so even if I rant on about someone, there are usually some things I still like about them. In that way, I don't see myself as "fake" because I rarely lie to people about what I necessarily think about think about them. I have been accused of being a suck-up when I really just thought the person was "awesome" or have appalled some Fi users with my bluntness... :doh:

Attempt to re-rail:

Regarding "faux Fe" - is there a corollary for Fe users having to engage or utilize "faux Te" ???

I honestly don't hold much against Te users. The "utilization of tools for the sake of efficiency" does not turn me off or offend me as long as it's not used in a highly perfectionistic, micromanaging assholish sort of way. I will do things to get my end goals met... that's all I can think so "Te" could = fake. :D hahaha I actually like Ti and Te about the same. If they want to use me as a pawn for an end goal, I better get something in return. :rofl1: OF course, this is most definitely oversimplifying Te but that's how I tend to picture it in most basic form. Maybe [MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION] can help expand on it. :biggrin:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

In a vacuum, it can sure sound snarky. One has to read the comment and read the person offering it. Knowing PB, it is probably genuine.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjsUf_oIgp0&feature=related"]Uumlau, I agree[/YOUTUBE]

Nicodemus

This thread needs more cowbell.
2057121_d91255f65d_m.jpeg

They do look fancy.

[MENTION=10757]Nicodemus[/MENTION]

That is utterly repulsive. Congratulations, you have officially earned my unsubscription from this thread.