• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fe Fakeness

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Two days ago when i was coming home from friends place around 3am in the morning, i saw a hare on the other side of the road. naturally it got scared and there was a long fence on that side of the road, so i tried not to scare him and walked slowly and calmly, so that he wouldnt had to run from me for like 100m(the fence is about that wide) and be scared. I managed to get past him without scaring him too much. But when i got like 20 meters past him, i noticed that he kept hanging on the side of the road and thought that a car might hit him, so i tried to scare him away as the other end of the fence wasnt too far away, but i didnt want to walk back, so i made some noises, but he didnt get scared. I decided that id just let him be, but as i walked away i started to feel bad about not scaring him away from the side of the road. Then i thought that its night and there isnt much traffic on the road at that time, so he will be ok, hopefully..

Anyways, this is Fe(ofc its other things also). I dont really see anything fake about this. Naturally any functions can be used to manipulate, but not everyone do that with Fe.