• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Elfboy's theory on the Light Worker, the Dark Worker and Objectivism

KDude

why would I spend time thinking about old women in Morocco?

You don't have to. That's totally fine by me. It's a burden to think about. But if that's the case, then don't presume you can categorize the human race then.

If you want to be "big picture" oriented though, then the first step is to open your eyes. You don't see shit.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We're not questioning your blessed reality- we're making you aware of others realities. I'm actually enthralled by the lady in morocco whether it makes me a better person or not. It makes me a more grateful person, a more wealthy person. I can tell you that much. The more humble and grateful I am, the wealthier I am- that's my experience.

I'm not saying I'm not grateful, I'm saying that the woman in Morrocco is not entitled to my help. need =/= entitlement

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not saying I'm not grateful, I'm saying that the woman in Morrocco is not entitled to my help. need =/= entitlement

:shrug: No one actually said that she was entitled to your help.... That's actually not remotely what we were talking about.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You don't have to. That's totally fine by me. It's a burden to think about. But if that's the case, then don't presume you can categorize the human race then.
If you want to be "big picture" oriented though, then the first step is to open your eyes. You don't see shit.

I have heard of countless stories like this throughout history. when a group of hunters or a nomadic culture are stuck in a place with little resources and no promise of wealth, THEY LEAVE. the Huns, the Visigoths, The Vandals, the Gypsies, any immigrant to America...I could go on. and I'm sure it's technologically easier to leave an island now that it was 5,000 years ago. that Morroccan lady could to what people before her have done for 10,000 years and move to greener pastures or lands of opportunity

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have heard of countless stories like this throughout history. when a group of hunters or a nomadic culture are stuck in a place with little resources and no promise of wealth, THEY LEAVE. the Huns, the Visigoths, The Vandals, the Gypsies, any immigrant to America...I could go on. and I'm sure it's technologically easier to leave an island now that it was 5,000 years ago. that Morroccan lady could to what people before her have done for 10,000 years and move to greener pastures or lands of opportunity

So which circumstance are you leaving? The circumstance in which you seem to know all about crawling out of in this day and age?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So which circumstance are you leaving?

me or the Morroccan woman?
the Morroccan woman is leaving her small village in Morrocco to immigrate to a more metropolitan city with more opportunity
personally, I'm moving to a larger city that has jobs that pay more than $20,000 a year. eventually I plan to leave the country completely. rest assured, I am practicing what I preach in this instance. I'm not saying that that Morroccan woman will be able to eventually become a millionaire international investor, but I am saying that if she is strong enough and wants it enough, she CAN better her circumstance, and many people just like her do :yes:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
me or the Morroccan woman?
the Morroccan woman is leaving her small village in Morrocco to immigrate to a more metropolitan city with more opportunity
personally, I'm moving to a larger city that has jobs that pay more than $20,000 a year. eventually I plan to leave the country completely. rest assured, I am practicing what I preach in this instance. I'm not saying that that Morroccan woman will be able to eventually become a millionaire international investor, but I am saying that if she is strong enough and wants it enough, she CAN better her circumstance, and many people just like her do :yes:

Lets take away all those resources. The money, drive, intelligence, family, emotions- natural forces- whatever? ... What will that woman do then? Will it be harder for her than for you?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lets take away all those resources. The money, drive, intelligence, family, emotions- natural forces- whatever? ... What will that woman do then? Will it be harder for her than for you?

- she doesn't need to be of criminal mastermind intelligence to improve her life
- drive is not something you can give or take away from someone. yes, some people have it naturally, but those who don't can attain it (as someone with no confidence as a child who has experienced depression, hopelessness and self hatred that almost lead to suicide, I speak from experience in this instance)
- taking away emotion is also completely impossible unless we are dealing with a psychopath, which is not likely.
- yes, it will be harder for her, but she can still improve her standard of living
- again, family makes things easier, but it is not impossible without this

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
- she doesn't need to be of criminal mastermind intelligence to improve her life
- drive is not something you can give or take away from someone. yes, some people have it naturally, but those who don't can attain it (as someone with no confidence as a child who has experienced depression, hopelessness and self hatred that almost lead to suicide, I speak from experience in this instance)
- taking away emotion is also completely impossible unless we are dealing with a psychopath, which is not likely.
- yes, it will be harder for her, but she can still improve her standard of living
- again, family makes things easier, but it is not impossible without this

I was actually thinking more in terms of her leaving her children or taking them along. You are also thinking in terms of each situation independently, instead of situations intertwined. Like the woman will make a "moving to America" careplan for herself...

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was actually thinking more in terms of her leaving her children or taking them along. You are also thinking in terms of each situation independently, instead of situations intertwined. Like the woman will make a "moving to America" careplan for herself...

she could take her kids with her, most refugees do.
I don't get the second half of what you're saying though. of course she's going to make a plan if she wants to evacuate a country. or am I reading your post wrong

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
she could take her kids with her, most refugees do.
I don't get the second half of what you're saying though. of course she's going to make a plan if she wants to evacuate a country. or am I reading your post wrong

reading it wrong. :( well, I had a feeling I wasn't saying it right, actually. I'm trying to say that when you intertwine factors, they can make even more factors. Sometimes it's impossible to be objective in a situation.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
reading it wrong. :( well, I had a feeling I wasn't saying it right, actually. I'm trying to say that when you intertwine factors, they can make even more factors. Sometimes it's impossible to be objective in a situation.

where there's a will, there's a way

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Darkworkers are superior since they are liberated by their strength which breaks their chains. Lightworkers follow the way of moderation, a path that leads to nothing but failure and weakness.
Jedi Code:
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Gray Jedi Code:
Through pain comes wisdom, but only without ignorance comes knowledge.
There is no power; only the Force.
There are no sides only the whole.
Peace and justice come to those who are willing.
To seek it and grasp it through whatever comes upon them.
No darkness, no light, only understanding.

Sith Code:
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.