• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mastermind INTJ's - not all it's cracked up to be

I love my INTJs. :wubbie:

I agree with this bit. <3

I talked to an INTJ friend today and she's so beyond amazing, even (in fact especially) when she exposes her squishy feelings. :heart:

I'm drunk so don't take my ramblings seriously.

Neveraskedtobeborn

MBTI Type
INTJ
I am not overly pleased being an INTJ. I was hated by mother....as a child. I was born an INTJ. It's not a choice.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think someone is confusing INTJ with ISTJ. INTJs put their best social foot forward in a lot of ways. But that doesn't mean they like you or people in general. Their social being is just part of the strategizing of the INTJs, and they are usually very good at it, as with anything else they set their minds to. I think Mastermind is a pretty good type title, although it also sounds kind of evil.

Darth Sidious is the Mastermind
Also, I like your new signature, how cool of you to quote the fabled "Master of Lightning!"

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
People have told me they find me intimidating, though I certainly don't make any effort to appear so.