• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Yo i think i might be an extravert.

Illmatic

I just realized when i talk with people i have a lot of energy involved when i communicate. People say i got the charm and charisma too when i communicate and i say some witty shit during when i communicate. During class i always yell shit out and stuff. Well maybe it's because i am been at that school for 6 years and i know the people. Yet on tests i usually get INFP with high Introversion.

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I would imagine that most people who start their post with "Yo" would be extroverts. INFP's can be very charming and witty, but I have never seen one of them shout stuff out in class or draw attention to themselves that way.

On a Saturday night, would you rather hang out with one or two best friends, or go to 3 large parties in a row?

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yo, I think you might be too :D

But you know yourself better than me, and better than people in your class, of course.

My first question would be: how do you feel when you get attention from the yelling stuff out in class (and do you acutally "know" all the people in the class)?

Illmatic

Yo, I think you might be too :D

But you know yourself better than me, and better than people in your class, of course.

My first question would be: how do you feel when you get attention from the yelling stuff out in class (and do you acutally "know" all the people in the class)?

Go out with 2 best friends no doubt, i hate going to parties and shit.

I don't scream out to get attention, i just do it to be a smart ass and to make everyone laugh and shizzz.

xisnotx

Permabanned
When with a whole bunch of people do you ever feel the need to just get away?

Illmatic

Even though i yell out stuff in class, one of my real weaknesses has always been one to one conversations with people and when i start a conversation with someone or when i'm always alone with someone i always want to get away cause i don't want to bore them. In a sense i feel at ease when i'm around people so i don't have to talk to people as there are other people around that someone can talk to. Does that make sense?