• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

3 Different Kinds of MBTI Types?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I like your handwriting. Did you just write it?

I added one thing to differentiation part just now, but i wrote the whole thing during few couple of days. i have to write on paper because my computer is broken

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
oh wait...i have a quick voice thing too somewhere. that would be quicker...let me see if i can find it.

edit: found it
View attachment 6760

it's not working . . . :'(

could you still be bothered to upload that video? :D

[MENTION=7595]INTP[/MENTION] : What do you think I mean how it is traditionally supposed to work? I pretty much agree with all the current theories about MBTI except for the one that says the type you test as, the functions you've most developed, always reflects your order of functions. It doesn't. And I also added my own idea about type of orgin often influencing which or your functions you develope the most.

And about your explanation of persona: yeah I understand it but really, I don't have any personas. I'm too lazy for them I guess.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
do you have itunes? it should just open in that when you click it...i think

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
do you have itunes? it should just open in that when you click it...i think

Well I think what may have messed it up is that I hadn't logged in when I first clicked on your file and so then after I logged in it was having trouble loading. It also asked me a question in a pop up, like did I want to go with recommened or custom settings. I just chose recommended but maybe that was the wrong option.

I'm really sorry that you'll have to upload it an everything. :/ If you don't want to that's fine.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay here... i'll just take it down in a bit.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ahhh i hate that video so much tho haha...so freakin repetitive!

and!! i'm totally uncomfortable talking to myself!

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
[MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION] : k, prepare to be shocked . . .

I got your type of origin as ENFJ and your original type as ESTP.

:shock:
^ for some reason that shock emoticon is just doesn't quite capture it. :p
But it makes sense actually because your type of origin gives you much easier acess to your INFJ functions. :)

. . .how you feel bout dis?

PS I think you seem cool and I liked your video.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmmm...i'm just thinking it's not an accurate read tho because i seem different than i do normally because i'm talking to myself which i never do! and i'm terribly uncomfortable doing it! haha

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
hmmm...i'm just thinking it's not an accurate read tho because i seem different than i do normally because i'm talking to myself which i never do! and i'm terribly uncomfortable doing it! haha

No, I don't type it by how you talk, I type it by your voice. A different setting wouldn't have made a difference.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
by the sound of it? the inflection? or what? maybe you just think i'm a feish enfp like i asked in that other thread haha

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmmm... would have to think about this for a bit. You sound like your still working it out in your head a bit (based on the video.) I like the idea of the original type vs. the tested type, or stuff more developed. It seems like the original type would have less confusion and be obvious in childhood/ teenhood. Later you need to do a lot of balancing which results in all sorts of odd results depending on your situation. Leading to making a lot of us feel like MBTI "puts us in a box" when perhaps before we were somewhat in a box, and now we're developed into something else completely. I think people always have this type that they revert to, though- like, it never really goes away.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
it's not working . . . :'(

could you still be bothered to upload that video? :D

[MENTION=7595]INTP[/MENTION] : What do you think I mean how it is traditionally supposed to work? I pretty much agree with all the current theories about MBTI except for the one that says the type you test as, the functions you've most developed, always reflects your order of functions. It doesn't. And I also added my own idea about type of orgin often influencing which or your functions you develope the most.

And about your explanation of persona: yeah I understand it but really, I don't have any personas. I'm too lazy for them I guess.

I got no idea what you mean with it.

Anyways what comes to persona, everyone has a persona, by saying that you dont have tells that you dont really understand the concept.

What comes to MBTI, it doesent say that you are the type you test as.. thats some misconception about the subject you have. it actually says pretty much the opposite, the test is just an indication of what your type might be. the test doesent determine your type, thats not what its built for. actually the test was made with to be done with a professional who you determine your type with, free tests on internet pretty much ruined that part of it

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got no idea what you mean with it.

Anyways what comes to persona, everyone has a persona, by saying that you dont have tells that you dont really understand the concept.

What comes to MBTI, it doesent say that you are the type you test as.. thats some misconception about the subject you have. it actually says pretty much the opposite, the test is just an indication of what your type might be. the test doesent determine your type, thats not what its built for. actually the test was made with to be done with a professional who you determine your type with, free tests on internet pretty much ruined that part of it

you read me as enfp?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh...i took it down...but i just meant in general? i just read a bit of the enfj profile...i never even considered it...and i relate to bits of it but i am not as good with people as all that...i'm not that composed and leaderly...but i definitely do relate to bits...more than i thought i would.

wow...just read the rest and i do relate...maybe it's just that i am ni and feish too.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
oh...i took it down...but i just meant in general? i just read a bit of the enfj profile...i never even considered it...and i relate to bits of it but i am not as good with people as all that...i'm not that composed and leaderly...but i definitely do relate to bits...more than i thought i would.

I think you are an ENFP, not only because of some single things that make sense, but you seem to have that ENFP magics in you that doesent make any rational sense. but you know im going to have to see that video, no arguing about it allowed. but i gotta go to sleep in a sec, so you need to send the link if you dont want to keep it in public all night