• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

3 Different Kinds of MBTI Types?

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
there is sooo much things on the video that id have to write a book about what thwy say, so no, im not going to quote. watch it or be ignorant, but dont call me or my ideas ignorant, just because if you choose to be one yourself

:( I don't think you are ignorant man. I think you are well educated you've just been taught the wrong things.
For you, I'll try to sit through it but I'm not making any guarentees.
[MENTION=7197]Antimony[/MENTION] : Yes that's what I used to type as, perhaps still do, but my actual type has changed.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
/wasn't attacked

/confused

haha!!! iiiiii don't have multiple personality disorder...and i don't think she does either but yes i agree that she comes off enfpish.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha!!! iiiiii don't have multiple personality disorder...and i don't think she does either but yes i agree that she comes off enfpish.

I know you don't. Clearly, since you have remained the same type since I first saw you on here. And she does. That is what I am officially typing her in my mind.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
energetically ENFP and ISTp (SiTe) are almost the same. i have pointed out the difference between energetic profile and the conditioning of intelligence by differentiation. well, i tired. my bets are she is one of those two.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:( I don't think you are ignorant man. I think you are well educated you've just been taught the wrong things.
[MENTION=7197]Antimony[/MENTION] : Yes that's what I used to type as, perhaps still do, but my actual type has changed.

i just want you to know...that i can type by voice too and you sound enfp. :D

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

How do you know that i have been thought wrong things, if you dont even find out about how things are? makes no sense.

Anyways did you read the pic of text i wrote?

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
i just want you to know...that i can type by voice too and you sound enfp. :D

I know I do! that's my type of origin right now. :)

[MENTION=7595]INTP[/MENTION] : I actually have learned a fair amount about how it is traditionally supposed to work, but I've also done a lot of learning independently.

and yeah I did. the part where I talked about persona was my response to it.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know I do! that's my type of origin right now. :)

does that have anything to do with you telling me my type was infj in that other thread? and enfps actual type is infj? is that what you're saying?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How do you know that i have been thought wrong things, if you dont even find out about how things are? makes no sense.

Anyways did you read the pic of text i wrote?

I like your handwriting. Did you just write it?

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
does that have anything to do with you telling me my type was infj in that other thread? and enfps actual type is infj? is that what you're saying?

lol no no no
ok so everyone has three different types
1. the type which reflects which functions they use in the proper order. (original type)
2. the their type based on location of origin of thoughts (type of origin)
3. the type pf functions they've most developed (the type they test as)
people come off as their original type in speech and type of origin in writing.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What if you talk and write exactly the same?

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
[MENTION=7197]Antimony[/MENTION] : Then you have the same type of origin and original type. That's like most people. for some all three of there types are the same, for others all three are different, and some are in between.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oooohh....i see so since i write exactly how i talk and also test enfp i'm just an enfp all around..not a special snowflake person :cry:

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
oooohh....i see so since i write exactly how i talk and also test enfp i'm just an enfp all around..not a special snowflake person :cry:

well I've never heard you talk so I can't say for sure, but that's what it appears like. But don't worry that's better anyway. :) Your more easily compatible with people that way.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
just for fun then i'll post a video that i made for the video thread here awhile ago...i'll have to upload it first tho.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh wait...i have a quick voice thing too somewhere. that would be quicker...let me see if i can find it.

edit: found it
View attachment 6760

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
as for the distinction of persona, I tend to act more extraverted online than irl but appart from that I'm the same.

Persona isnt about functions all that much. the fact that someone would only let quests to his apartment just after cleaning, would be part of the persona. you want to give an impression that you are really tidy to others. even tho you might be tidy normally too, by only letting people to your apartment, you act out more tidy than you actually are -> your persona is more tidy than you actually are. now if you relate to this overly tidy persona too much and when you would actually be INFP for example, you might associate this you being really tidy with being an J trait, you might start to think that you are an J, even tho you might actually be P type.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=7595]INTP[/MENTION] : I actually have learned a fair amount about how it is traditionally supposed to work, but I've also done a lot of learning independently.

What do you mean with how its traditionally supposed to work?