• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why cant I tap into my intuition at will?

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have the same kind of problem! I lack the ability to " just sit down and create a momentum." In my own words it's lack of creativity. Which you would think i would be great at when i'm an Ni. We're supposed to be innovative and things are supposed to just come to us like every other Ni. Every INFJ i know, knows exactly how to tap into their Ni...or properly listen to it. If you go to this page (http://www.personalitypage.com/html/ENTJ_per.html ) The bottom part explainss a little bit of the reason, it may make sense. The worst part is that Te and Ni do NOT go together well when your Te is a dominant function that overpowers everything else. I also have a book that is called Functions of Type, and it gives you activities to help you improve ALL of your functions i loooove it...in short it takes A LOT of meditation/quiet time/ introverted activities (such as writing) to get the Ni to come out.

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I can't force my intuition at all, and I am about as big of an N as you get. I actually have never even though of trying to use intuition purposely. It just comes when it does. I always have to wait for the brilliant "ah ha!" moment.

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I think intuition in this case is more closely related to F than N. F is a judging function and doesn't use logical progressions.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Use the Force to guide and direct your mind to the answer of intuition!