• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Type Descriptions (Funny)

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
ISTP: "Assasin"
Hates people, and is good at killing them. Young ISTP's are good at killing pictures of people in video games.

:ninja:

icon_uzi.gif
:shocking:

ISTP: God, help me to consider people's feelings, even if most of them ARE hypersensitive.

This is what I should probably pray for. If I get angry, 5 minutes later, I'll be back to normal again...I never understand people who're still annoyed hours later.

Seanan

Procrastinating
MBTI Type
INTJ
INTP: "Nerd"
What? you mean people actually talk to each other using mouths and ears instead of keyboards????

Yeh, they do... don't try it though unless you have raw steak on hand for the fat lip.

suzyk

MBTI Type
INTP
ISTP: "Assasin"
Hates people, and is good at killing them. Young ISTP's are good at killing pictures of people in video games.

My brother is an ISTP, this defines him perfectly. He loves his shooting games.

nemo

Enneagram
<3
ENTP "The Great White Hunter": King of imaginary bug-chasing. He talks a lot--maybe to you, maybe to something only he can see. Likes to be petted, but only for short periods of time; he's off as soon as the next synapse fires in his brain.

That is so creepy how close that is to what I was (and still am! haha) as a little kid.

MindBlow

MBTI Type
INFJ
Not sure about the Cat Types, particularly this one (of course):

INFJ "Skitty Kitty": Wants to be affectionate, but never quite overcomes nervousness. "Intrepid" is NOT her middle name. Likes to watch the proceedings from a safe spot, such as the top of the staircase.

However, with a little addition here, like:

"...until an injustice is done, in which case she'll rip you apart with her claws, tear out your soul and piss all over it."

There, that's better! ;)

MindBlow

MBTI Type
INFJ
The Water ones are good though, particularly this one:

INFP: But look! A crystalline vessel, filled with shimmering, life-giving nectar!

Love it! (In a positive way, of course)... :D

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
i think all are good except ENTP and ISFP.

hit the ENTP a little harder, will you?