• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

For which types does E/I make the biggest difference?

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
Maybe they appear more different but their E vs I difference isn't acctually greater. E vs I is a huge and equal difference for all the types cause it always is due to the same thing, the order of the dominant type functions.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Usually introverts are very focused or distracted. Extroverts are more scattered I find jumping from one place to another you sure you're an Extrovert?

what did that have to do with what i said? i'm missing your point.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i don't think it has to do with type, it varies from person to person. enfp's are supposed to be the 'introverted extroverts,' but i know some extremely extroverted enfp's who are always talking and always with people, and i don't feel that similar to them. but then i know more low-key enfp's that i am more similar to. it's a sliding scale for everyone.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
what did that have to do with what i said? i'm missing your point.

Because I find that ENXP types are kind of scattered when it comes to their thoughts, how their socialize how they perform etc, and you said that you are very focused.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because I find that ENXP types are kind of scattered when it comes to their thoughts, how their socialize how they perform etc, and you said that you are very focused.

where did i ever say i was focused? ohhhh...you mean...when i said i was externally focused. or outward focused ...that is to say that i draw energy from outside of myself.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think all of the introverted types look different than their extroverted counterparts. I can't think of any that look alike. Then again, I'd type some people as extrovert who claim to be introvert and vice versa.