• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which type would mostly likely have Neurosis?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jung's_theory_of_neurosis

A significant aspect of Jung's theory of neurosis is how symptoms can vary by psychological type.

i dont think that some type is more prone of this.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Or is this supposed to be referring to FFM's "Neuroticism" factor?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i kinda doubt since two differwnt words and he said "have neurosis" big5 neurotocism isnt something you eother have or not, like "have neurosis" refers to, but a scale where everyone fits to some place

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i kinda doubt since two different words and he said "have neurosis" big5 neuroticism isnt something you either have or not, like "have neurosis" refers to, but a scale where everyone fits to some place
I'm aware of that, but it's vary easy for someone to confuse the two, so he could have misphrased "a high score on Neuroticism" as "having high neurosis".

Critical Hit

MBTI Type
ENTP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jung's_theory_of_neurosis

i dont think that some type is more prone of this.

You could look and see what forms/symptoms of neurosis are most common and then see what type they correlate to.

uncommonentity

When's the "Which type would mostly likely eat cocoa puffs and/or have crabs?" thread coming?

Abnormally sensitive, obsessive, or tense and anxious?

Most likely? In my opinion? INFP

Not starting any war here cause I'm coo with INFPs but like their weaknesses are listed as

-May be extremely sensitive to any kind of criticism
-May perceive criticism where none was intended
-May have skewed or unrealistic ideas about reality
-Under stress, may obsessively brood over a problem repeatedly

Ect. I know alot of them who are sensitive, obsessive, suffer from severe anxiety and whatnot.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
You could look and see what forms/symptoms of neurosis are most common and then see what type they correlate to.

The word neurosis isnt in todays diagnosis anymore, since its too general word, those different forms of neurosis has been replaced with their own diagnosis. anyways jung talks about that stuff in psychological types a bit, but i cba to write it here