• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

bitchslap and type

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
what type do you think deserves the title of most brutal bitchslaps? how do different types bitchslap differ in practice?

imo the title goes for INTPs ofc. now you might ask, "why the heck i never heard of this INTP bitchslap if its so brutal?" well thats simply because no one ever survived from it, its 5-10 seconds and you drop dead. luckily we are reasonably peaceful people and are able to rationalize enough even under pressure, so that we dont just blurt it out often and kill people by accident. also INTP kids havent developed their Si and Fe enough to put their whole mind to this INTP bitchslap, also because lack of their Fe Si they cant even control their childish bitchslap attempts. so maybe some of you might have been called poo poo head by and INTP before, but thats not the real thing.

so what exactly makes this INTP bitchslap so deadly?

well, if well developed, it comes from all 4 functions. Ti analyzes you deep down, what makes you who you are, you weak spots and your strengths(so that INTP is able to avoid them). Ne sees what you try to go to and what you want to be, are these weak spots of your something permanent of just some minor weaknesses that you can get over easily. Si forms a map out of your psyche and all of the things above. Fe sees what you care for and what you value and forms a plan together with Si(and Ti comes to do the finishing and tell just the right time to execute all of this) on how to fuck you up so badly that you lose you will to live and simply stop it. its so brutal that even your heart doesent want to pump any more blood into your brains, why would you even bother breathing? you got no reason for that, and you dont even mind dying, you will be happy to rid of the poo poo in your head.

sorry but i dont want to get too detailed about this or give any examples, because i know what sort of destructive powers it has(luckily we INTPs are good with theory and are able to know things if we know the theory behind it) and there might be some people reading this who are too empathetic to handle them :yes:

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think the most brutal LITERAL bitchslap/punch in the face = ESxP

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I'm thinking people with really big, rough hands and a whole lot of tricep strength to back it up.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I think ISTPs give the most effective physical bitch slap (difficult to dodge and it stuns)

However when it comes to a dramatic pimp style bitch slap a lot of expression (without being too emotional) and backhand is best and for that I would give it to an ESTP or ENTJ

xisnotx

Permabanned
are we talking a figurative bitch slap..or physical bitch slap?

if figuritive..intjs. I've had intjs insult me without me even knowing it. A couple days later I'll be thinking about them and I'll be like "hey, wait a minute...was he implying I am stupid?"

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I tried to give this thread some thought but it makes absolutely so sense. lol The most logical conclusion goes to the person who can put their hip into the slap aka someone who is more in tune to how their body functions. SPs. Good core strength and hip movement goes a long way.:smoke:

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
EXTJs.
Full%20Metal%20Jacket%20c.jpg

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ti analyzes you deep down, what makes you who you are, you weak spots and your strengths(so that INTP is able to avoid them). Ne sees what you try to go to and what you want to be, are these weak spots of your something permanent of just some minor weaknesses that you can get over easily. Si forms a map out of your psyche and all of the things above. Fe sees what you care for and what you value and forms a plan together with Si(and Ti comes to do the finishing and tell just the right time to execute all of this) on how to fuck you up so badly that you lose you will to live and simply stop it. its so brutal that even your heart doesent want to pump any more blood into your brains, why would you even bother breathing? you got no reason for that, and you dont even mind dying, you will be happy to rid of the poo poo in your head.
I believe we are the type least prone to bother with these things. :wtf:

Little_Sticks

imo the title goes for INTPs ofc. now you might ask, "why the heck i never heard of this INTP bitchslap if its so brutal?" well thats simply because no one ever survived from it, its 5-10 seconds and you drop dead. luckily we are reasonably peaceful people and are able to rationalize enough even under pressure, so that we dont just blurt it out often and kill people by accident. also INTP kids havent developed their Si and Fe enough to put their whole mind to this INTP bitchslap, also because lack of their Fe Si they cant even control their childish bitchslap attempts. so maybe some of you might have been called poo poo head by and INTP before, but thats not the real thing.

so what exactly makes this INTP bitchslap so deadly?

well, if well developed, it comes from all 4 functions. Ti analyzes you deep down, what makes you who you are, you weak spots and your strengths(so that INTP is able to avoid them). Ne sees what you try to go to and what you want to be, are these weak spots of your something permanent of just some minor weaknesses that you can get over easily. Si forms a map out of your psyche and all of the things above. Fe sees what you care for and what you value and forms a plan together with Si(and Ti comes to do the finishing and tell just the right time to execute all of this) on how to fuck you up so badly that you lose you will to live and simply stop it. its so brutal that even your heart doesent want to pump any more blood into your brains, why would you even bother breathing? you got no reason for that, and you dont even mind dying, you will be happy to rid of the poo poo in your head.

sorry but i dont want to get too detailed about this or give any examples, because i know what sort of destructive powers it has(luckily we INTPs are good with theory and are able to know things if we know the theory behind it) and there might be some people reading this who are too empathetic to handle them :yes:

If you call me a poo poo head, I promise I'm going to laugh.

this girl and her bashful machine gun

lol, crazy asians.

jimrckhnd

MBTI Type
INTP
INTPs aren't much into bitch slaps. More like straight razors.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
xNFJs. Because you know that it isn't an exaggeration. You know that their bitchslap is everything that they've wanted to say to you for the entire time you've known them. At worst, it can destroy all of your self-confidence and all of your self-esteem, in one fell swoop.

INTPs aren't much into bitch slaps. More like straight razors.
Or one of these:
sword1.jpg

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
xNFJs. Because you know that it isn't an exaggeration. You know that their bitchslap is everything that they've wanted to say to you for the entire time you've known them. At worst, it can destroy all of your self-confidence and all of your self-esteem, in one fell swoop.

Or one of these:
sword1.jpg

or these

16009.jpg