• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the most evil of all types????

most evil mbti type

• ENFP

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • ENTP

Votes: 44 15.3%
  • ESFP

Votes: 16 5.6%
  • ESTP

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 108 37.6%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 52 18.1%
  • INFP

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • INTP

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • ISFP

Votes: 11 3.8%
  • ISTP

Votes: 12 4.2%
  • INFJ

Votes: 24 8.4%
  • INTJ

Votes: 73 25.4%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 29 10.1%

• Total voters

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
I voted ENFP. Don't let their ADD fool you. They are evil.... but sometimes get distracted from the master plan.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
All extraverts are the devil incarnate :dry:

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
is the shadow self of the most evil type going to be the goodest type?

One telltale sign of a stupid question is when the inverse concept is one that doesn't have a real word.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
INTP because Bill Gates is one. The way he cheat his way to reach total monopoly of the software industury. Pure evil. Ti used in the worst form.

But then All NTs can be evil.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
David Keirsey types Bill Gates as ENTJ, and I trust him way more than you, untypable. :D

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
no matter what bill gates is i doubt he is evil. a shrewd business man sure, but he is trying to change the way education is gone about and spending a lot of his own money to do so.

MBTI Type
INxJ
What is evil? What is good or bad? I find these terms arbitrary. People do what's beneficial for themselves. That may or may not be beneficial for someone else.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Topics like this make me want to scream :doh: I thought the OP was joking, but she [ETA] seems to be serious. Care to explain the connection between MBTI types and 'evilness'?

am_i_evil666

No, unfortunately it is beyond my powers to explain that to you. :(
However, can YOU explain what made you feel that the OP seemed soooooo serious? :confused:
(btw, it's a "she", not a "he" :hi:)

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
The subject of human "evil" is interesting to me. I spend a large part of my working life dealing with what common society would label "evil" and observed many factors beyond what I initially thought was "evil."

Among these was indifference which can be a genuine damaging quality. Also dishonesty.

For those interested in exploring the subject, M. Scott Peck's, book The Hope for Healing Human Evil has interesting things to say about it. He uses the word "banal!"

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Noone considers INTPs to be evil? Well fuck darn.

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
I voted INTJ because if an evil overlord decided to take over the world, that's what I could see him/her being :B
I could see ENTJ a little, I guess, but I know quite a few ENTJs that freak out whenever there's any sort of injustice, kinda like they're Superman or something.

I don't think any type's more evil in reality though. It's just fun to call them that and then laugh at them ;)

Kestrel

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
I voted INTP. They seem to *want* to be the most evil. Even if they aren't. :)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I voted INTJ because if an evil overlord decided to take over the world, that's what I could see him/her being :B
I could see ENTJ a little, I guess, but I know quite a few ENTJs that freak out whenever there's any sort of injustice, kinda like they're Superman or something.

I don't think any type's more evil in reality though. It's just fun to call them that and then laugh at them ;)

INTJ can be evil overlord?
Sorry but that is an ENTJ thing.

Evil genius is more like it for an INTJ.:yes:

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Yeah, got a point there. Although I could see an INTJ brainwashing the person that would take the evil overlord position >:B
But I'd lean more towards ENTP than ENTJ for that position; they seem more confrontational to me

Chemgrl82

MBTI Type
eNTj
Enneagram
8w7
Yeah, got a point there. Although I could see an INTJ brainwashing the person that would take the evil overlord position >:B

It's hard for me to believe that an INTJ could brainwash an ENTJ or vice versa. Not the INTJs I've met, and not this ENTJ.

There's too big of a gap in communication of thought processes for that to work, imho.

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
No, I don't think they could brainwash each other easily.
Now, other people, on the other hand....