• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the most evil of all types????

most evil mbti type

• ENFP

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • ENTP

Votes: 44 15.3%
  • ESFP

Votes: 16 5.6%
  • ESTP

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 108 37.6%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 52 18.1%
  • INFP

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • INTP

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • ISFP

Votes: 11 3.8%
  • ISTP

Votes: 12 4.2%
  • INFJ

Votes: 24 8.4%
  • INTJ

Votes: 73 25.4%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 29 10.1%

• Total voters

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocapszy
esfj

WHY???? :ohmy:

BTW, Got the avatar up and running on my own. Thanks anyway. :hi:

Good question.

Those people that I suspect to be ESFJs are narcissistic, emotionally needy, irrational and passive-aggressive. Also they are insistent upon enforcing arbitrary rules even to the detriment of others.

celesul

MBTI Type
ENTP
Any type has their good an bad. You're probably most likely to see that side for someone with primary or secondary Te or Fe, but that's just because they are very concerned with it related to others. EPs can act without thinking:doh:, but mostly don't act as obviously evil.

The type I clash most with are ESTJs, but that's because I'm not respectful enough for them :D I actually like the "evil" ENTJs. One of my very close friends is one, and while he is a bit odd, and occasionally scary, it mainly is from his extreme loyalty to his friends, and he overreacts. But he's quite fun to argue with, and he's nice (although I'd never tell him that to his face if he's in a normal mood ;)).

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
If "evil," for the purpose of this poll, has been defined, would someone please reiterate it? Thanks.
As usual, it seems that evil, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. Which of course means that judging a type to be evil reveals at least as much about the one making the judgement, as it does about the type being judged.

And Wandering, I've decided that your avatar doesn't scare me after all. He looks angry and hurt (as if he's been crying.) Or that's my interpretation for the second.:thinking:
Deceiving appearances, hehe...

If I may ask, what does "Highly Hollow" mean? It can't be "lacking in value or substance" because that is the opposite of what you are. Explain yourself!
It's a double joke and a metaphor (at least...) A literal joke, because Hollows are a category of creatures in the Bleach universe, and this particular character happens to be a very very powerful Hollow so he's a "high Hollow" if you wish. A symbolical joke because Hollows typically lose their heart/soul/humanity, that's what makes them Hollows, and I often *wish* I could discard my heart because it's driving me crazy to care so much. And a metaphor because I feel like a big bag full of air that never does anything useful: my thoughts keep bouncing off my inner walls, and their echo make me feel like a huge empty cathedral or something - nice on the outside, but useless in purpose, essentially a big hollow thing. Hard to explain really.

Cute avatar you've got by the way.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I think ENTJs are the scariest in a corporate environment when they're in managerial positions. And you know, CEOs are EVIL ;)

From personal experience I've seen XNTJ, XNTP say things that are so harsh or just so context inappropriate or one-track minded and are oblivious to it that they really do seem like assholes in the moment. But I wouldn't say they are evil...I just don't want to work with a big group of them again (at least not of those variety!)

I think outside of a hierarchal structure like work/the corporate world, it's much easier to deal with people...barring criminals? Hohoho.

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
I think ENTJs are the scariest in a corporate environment when they're in managerial positions. And you know, CEOs are EVIL ;)

From personal experience I've seen XNTJ, XNTP say things that are so harsh or just so context inappropriate or one-track minded and are oblivious to it that they really do seem like assholes in the moment. But I wouldn't say they are evil...I just don't want to work with a big group of them again (at least not of those variety!)

I think outside of a hierarchal structure like work/the corporate world, it's much easier to deal with people...barring criminals? Hohoho.

Much to my delight I scare/annoy/enrage the ENTJs at work because my unpredictable nature can destroy there plans. However, it's very difficult for me to win a fight with a "by the book" ESxJ. In the corporate world a shrewd ESxJ is almost unbeatable.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
There's no way I can answer such a question. :huh:

Any dysfunctional type can be thoroughly "evil".
And I do not like the word "evil" because it's all about moral attitude, and I hate morale. I'd prefer ethic instead.

Journey

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Hollows typically lose their heart/soul/humanity, that's what makes them Hollows, and I often *wish* I could discard my heart because it's driving me crazy to care so much. And a metaphor because I feel like a big bag full of air that never does anything useful: my thoughts keep bouncing off my inner walls, and their echo make me feel like a huge empty cathedral or something - nice on the outside, but useless in purpose, essentially a big hollow thing. Hard to explain really.

Cute avatar you've got by the way.

Not so hard to understand. I am very familiar with BD1.

The avatar is Erma Bombeck's "purple hat."

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I honestly can't tell what's the most EVIL type. I can be very bad, so I kind of agree that ESTP's can be very evil. But we can also be very good. I've only known one good-natured ENTJ, but he was like an angel beneath a rough surface. New Zealander, really nice guy. Was my boss about half a year back. He was really the only boss i've had that i've idolized a little bit in secret. :happy:

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It seems the TJ's are getting the baddest rap here.

This appears to be because the TJ's are both "directive" and "structure-focused". These are Linda Berens' concepts in her interpretation of Keirseyan tempermemt, and her own Interaction Styles model. "Directing" interaction styles are "In Charge" and "Chart the Course". The Structure-focused temperaments are SJ and NT. Structure is defined as: "The Rational and Guardian patterns are characterized by a focus on structure, order, and organization to gain a measure of control over life's problems and irregularities rather than be at the mercy of random forces". FP's are the opposite, both "informing" and "motive-oriented". Motive-oriented is described as working with people, rather than forcing them into structures. "Directing" communication will be tend to come off as more serious and critical, while "informing" will be less so. So Directing + Structure types (TJ, with preferred Te) will tend to be more critical, and less liked by people, while FP's (preferred Fi) will appear to be more friendly.
FJ's (preferred Fe) and TP's (preferred Ti) will both be inbetween, combining either Structure with Informing, or Motive with Directing. That is what we see here, with TJ's.

You can see all of this at Roger Bissel's essay on the Judging types, at: Achilles Tendencies: Exploring Human Frailty and Personality Type

Of course, no type is really more evil than another. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. If you need somethign accomplished, efficiently, the TJ's will tend to be the best to get the job done. It's just on a person-to person level that their total task-focus may make them appear negative. Likewise, other types will have their negative ractions as well; they are just slower in building up to that level. Some will be passive-aggressive. Others will be so fun-oriented, they will not be good at responsibilities. So t all pretty much evens out. Which type you get along with better will depend on your own temperament needs (people vs task, etc).

amorfati

MBTI Type
INFJ
This is why Hillary Clinton, an ESTJ according to a Slate.com article, is so often called "evil" by those who don't like her. Interesting.

LeonardoLestat

MBTI Type
ENTJ
ESTP's are too grounded to be the charicature of EVIL
NTJ's though, with their often reputation of 'masterminds' etc etc, are.. they just exude that psycho(tic) charisma of being angry and paranoid.
Who are they most angry at? The ESTP of course for trying to manipulate them out of their money!:D

ISTP's are potentially evil people too ("You know what I'll do? I'll cut his eyelids off so he'll never blink again - HA!")

(disclaimer: i like estps:hug:)

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
Wow, no surprises on ENTJ at the top of the list, huh.
I would say NT types rather than TJ. The TJ would include Sensors, and despite they can be 'evil', I think the true evil are those who 'plot' it. And the best at plotting are NTs.

But this is too stereotyped...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:D
bart-simpson-poster.gif