• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the most evil of all types????

most evil mbti type

• ENFP

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • ENTP

Votes: 44 15.3%
  • ESFP

Votes: 16 5.6%
  • ESTP

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 108 37.6%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 52 18.1%
  • INFP

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • INTP

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • ISFP

Votes: 11 3.8%
  • ISTP

Votes: 12 4.2%
  • INFJ

Votes: 24 8.4%
  • INTJ

Votes: 73 25.4%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 29 10.1%

• Total voters

Happyman

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
We, ENFJs, haven't won this poll??

We have all the worse fellas on our board!
(at least according to socionics, just check that site: Celebrities: ethical-intuitive extravert)

Come on, we have Hitler, Bin Laden, Goebbels, Nero... Psychos from all over the history of mankind! ;)

All right, Jesus makes up for a lot, but still.. :D

sunset5678

MBTI Type
XNTJ
Even if ENTJs are the opposite of evil, they will defy anybody who pressures them to live their life on anything but their own terms or have certain values for anything but their own
reasons. They are a lot like INFPs in that sense, but they just aren't afraid of people or
the situations they get boxed into.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
so #1 is on the list so far is entj and #2 is intj, I wonder what makes people think I'm so evil....

G

Ginkgo

I voted ENTJ.

They are forceful and usually charismatic. They have an agenda, and they want their S type henchmen to comply. (No offense to you S types :p)

The runner up is INTJ. I can see them as having a more plotting, vindictive curve, but usually they tend to keep to their own devices more.

I can't see an ENTP being very evil. Sure, they have their crazy ideas, but they're not forceful or controlling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The most evil villain I have ever seen in popular culture was an INFP named Johan from the Anime "Monster". He was incredibly charismatic and kind on the surface, but he could mindfuck who ever got in his way. Maybe the fact that his appearance contrasted to sharply with his motives made him seem more evil than an XNTJ like Lord Voldemort.

1205545493339.jpg

faultyideal

MBTI Type
INFx
Enneagram
4w5
I'd say ENTJ because one screwed me over and I hold a grudge.

Lol who voted for the NFPs?

faultyideal

MBTI Type
INFx
Enneagram
4w5
Youve obviously never found yourself in a dark alley with an INFP.

one time i beat myself senseless in a back alley lol

actually thinking about it now if i were to be alone with someone who had been causing me problems for a while, grievances definitely would be aired

but surely we can't be quite THAT evil, maybe a little manipulative :whistling:

Srho

MBTI Type
INFX
I voted all the NJ types. I was tempted to bring Thinking and Feeling into the equation but decided against it since they're each manipulative in their own ways. Overall the NJ types seem the most "ruthless" and persistent, which can be a good thing but often manifests itself evilly.

Does the word Machievellian contain "evil"?

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
An unhinged INFJ who has no love or value for individual people and has decreed to himself that humanity is not worth saving or worth living for could be a seriously fucked up ad sadistic type. Adolf Hitler anyone? There is still that grand desire to DO something and change the world, but if they have swallowed enough misery in their life to become a toxic person, I can see them becoming a inverted version of Christ, an antichrist, someone who wishes to spread pain and death instead of salvation.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENTJs aren't evil at all. The only ENTJs I know are nice, competent, and polite. I don't know why, but somehow the ENTJ has alot in common with the ISTJ.

Whatever. The most evil types are:
1: ESTJ
2: ESTP
3: INTJ
4: INFJ (when their evil side is showing)

SJ: ESTJ
SP: ESTP
NF: INFJ (The ones that act like extroverts)
NT: INTJ