• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which FP?

Which do you think I am?

• ENFP

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • INFP

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • ESFP

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • ISFP

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I guess so. :shrug:
I must be thinking of the nines.

Yeah 9 is the zen enneagram, where as 6w7 (especially counterphobic ones) can be feisty and confrontational under the right circumstances, just as a general enneagram thing.

JTG is a 9 and he didn't realize he was an ISTJ at first, and I think it's partly because of it.

Sunny Ghost

You seem pretty zen to me, though melancholic- not phlegmatic. (Through the screen again-so who knows?? :laugh:)
Zen... hmm... interesting. haha. Definitely more melancholic. That part you got right.

Is Marilyn Monroe typed ISFP?

I can't say I listen to enough eminem to know for sure, but I could see that.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Actually, to be more precise, 9 is the repressed anger enneagram.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What is phlegmatic? Sounds super gross.

1. not easily excited to action or display of emotion; apathetic; sluggish.
  2. self-possessed, calm, or composed.
  3. of the nature of or abounding in the humor phlegm.

gromit

likes this
Booo. Only #2 sounds good.

Also
I'm fine with the spotlight. I've been performing in some capacity for most of my life. HOWEVER, it used to be easier for me to get on stage than to talk to new people directly.

I can kind of relate to this, esp the bolded.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What is phlegmatic? Sounds super gross.

It's one of the four temperaments, a very old but solid theory of personality (they related each of the types to certain body fluids, hence the gross aspect.) They have a lot more characteristics than the above mentioned, but that's the basic definition.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Though a 9 SX might not look so much like a repressed 9.

True. 9 is in the Anger triad, and so they're still going to be more constrained than someone who is not a 9 (less confrontational, priding themselves on not yelling, things like that) but an sx dom will act out sometimes.

I know a 9 sx dom who is a good example of that.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
(note: pomegranate)

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Then you have sangria and the new dish, soup. (The former is so directly related to the temperament name, so I don't know if it counts).
Or is this only for fruits and vegetables?