• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typology Central is free therapy

Noon

I now come here to laugh.
There are a few members who are so clever and zany that they make it an enjoyable experience.

I first came here for typology but now I'm getting tired of it.
It also seems like there is more interest in attacking and dick-measuring personality types than understanding them.

MBTI and IQ
Which type is the most badass?
What function is your least favorite?
Why I hate SJs

etc.

Aside from the humor, I think I'm so used to checking here by now that I just do it.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I come here for the same reason people go to the zoo.

Because you love animals and rejoice in being near them, feeling close to them, seeing them IRL and learning about their behavior and natural habitats?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well I left about 15 threads today because I was about to pick a fight and question a persons motives. Therapy not so much, but real life

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I suppose I used to feel that way. If nothing else, I don't know a lot of NTs irl, and getting to interact with people of similar mind was/is kinda nice (most of the time, usually).

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There's too many egos here for me to consider posting therapy.
If you ignore them, they ignore you. :yes: That's how I've managed for so many years.

Also, my therapeutic posts have been therapeutic accidentally; I meant for them to help others, and they helped me! :)

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I find it to be pretty shitty therapy. But then I suppose a lot of people have paid large expenses for shitty therapy.