• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which type is crazier, INTP or INFP?

Which is the crazier of them all?

• INTPs

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • INFPs

Votes: 32 50.8%
  • Ah... no. Just no. Only Es can be crazy.

Votes: 15 23.8%

• Total voters

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm starting to vouche for INFP, the Ti seems to hold a tight reign on INTPs that prevents them from letting Ne loose sometimes, I don't see anything similar in INFPs, they are just whack (except for the E4s, they are less whack, but still whack)

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
By my Ti-dom standards, INFPs, even though ExxPs have the edge.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
1 vote for INTP.

They logically break the world down to shit dust, then wonder why they are so miserable.

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Until "crazy" is defined (if only for the purposes of the survey), any answer is going to be superpositionally right and wrong.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Guess:

F-users will mostly say INTPs, T-users will mostly say INFPs.

I define sanity as unbiased logic. There's nothing less insane than math and science. So, INFPs.

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1 vote for INTP.

They logically break the world down to shit dust, then wonder why they are so miserable.

Well the world is basically shit dust. Do other people not do that? How can people not break things down and understand them?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
INFPs are like comfortable crazy.. not buying it, it's flaky. Stone cold sober craziness based on internal logic you can't back off a ledge. Other INTPs freak me out more.

1 vote for INTP.

It's all star dust actually! and a nice way to think.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
It's all star dust actually! and a nice way to think.

It is, isn't it

Why complicate the universe? Stretch in a thousand directions, grasp at every straw, confuse the bejeezus out of me. Or realize that it is what it is, all dust.

It isn't depressing, it's tranquility, and escape from complications. It is something to calm a mind, not bring it misery.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I know I'm sane.
I voted INTP.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i think infp's are crazy more often, but intp's have more potential to be completely batshit insane.

Kimchitasi

MBTI Type
N
Enneagram
i think infp's are crazy more often, but intp's have more potential to be completely batshit insane.

Gotta agree here. INTPs will go into their own world and OBSESS over things they don't like. The overly introverted ones will not take in outside sources that would otherwise dilute their theories.

INFPs can be fucking nuts and explode on you and manipulate you. But we do calm down more quickly.

Mae

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5sp
I don't think either of them are crazy, in any definition of the word. There are far "whackier" types, yes, primarily Es.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think crasyness is a E trait at all.

INTP are crasyer than INFP.