• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let me rephrase my moved thread.......MBTI has screwed up my mentality.

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Oh God... I already had a stomch ache, but when I saw Glenn's pristine flabby-ass face I felt a sudden pinch in my intestines literally sent me straight leaping to the bathroom...

:sick:

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
But for the thread, what the fuck are you talking about? Which type do you want to be & why? Because remember, first of all no type is better than any other, & secondly there's no reason why you couldn't learn to mimic the good qualities of any type you wanted. Or better yet, rather than try to be more like a psychological category you could look to people you admire & try to learn from their behaviors. Ya doof. :wizfreak:

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Oh God... I already had a stomch ache, but when I saw Glenn's pristine flabby-ass face I felt a sudden pinch in my intestines literally sent me straight leaping to the bathroom...

:sick:

:yim_rolling_on_the_

Classic.

true story.