• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Information Concerning Types' Cognitive Function

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
JTG says he hates all INTJs because Edgar has dry humor and poor typing skills?

No because he hates serious face.

You just asked me if I had my serious face on, bro.

But yeah he's not a fan of Edgar, either.

Jaguar

Marm had to remind me, as even I was completely unaware of my ravenous pussy lust until she illuminated these simple Truths.

Do you think a Hallmark card could be created to celebrate ravenous pussy lust? :thinking:

G

Ginkgo

Do you think a Hallmark card could be created to celebrate ravenous pussy lust? :thinking:

thumb_gbehh_emotional_pussy_card.jpg

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Do you have your serious face on?

No but I do have my blue tie dyed tee shirt and hemp necklace on.

Have you ever had a hemp necklace? They stink.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Implanted memories by a rogue psychiatrist, then?

You called her an ISFJ all over the board. It's not like there isn't tangible proof.

You just don't like my theory as to "why."

And I'm an Ne dom, not an Ni dom, so I don't just my theories from outer space.

It began with JJ telling me when you hugged her goodnight you made some joke about how if you tried to kiss her you'd end up licking the side of her face when she turned her head.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
It began with JJ telling me when you hugged her goodnight you made some joke about how if you tried to kiss her you'd end up licking the side of her face when she turned her head.

Oh you must have misunderstood... no verbal jokes were exchanged.

In any case, I don't recall anyone from the internets turning down my offer to bang them. Quite the opposite, actually.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh you must have misunderstood... no verbal jokes were exchanged.

In any case, I don't recall anyone from the internets turning down my offer to bang them. Quite the opposite, actually.

I didn't misunderstand what she told me.

At any rate, Edgar, people aren't ISFJs because they don't fancy you. And they aren't INFJs because they disagree with you. And they aren't ESFJs because they happen to have four small children and don't appreciate pedophile jokes.

Have a nice day.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:thinking:

Ok... there's definitely some misinterpretation that occurred here, somewhere. Maybe not in your understanding of what JJ told you, Marm, but perhaps in how JJ interpreted the situation, and what actually transpired.

No, I wasn't there, but as I've been really good friends with Edgar for a few years now, I do know he was actually in a relationship IRL at the time of the meetup. I'm generally not a poor judge of character, nor do I look at my friends via rose-colored glasses. Edgar may talk the big lecherous creeptalk on the intertubes to entertain himself, but in terms of relationships, he's what some may refer to as a seriouscat. Edgar, I hate to publicly yank yer pants down & expose your secret fluffy/sentimental side, but, you know, perhaps this new information will clear the air, and possibly resolve a seemingly pointless conflict, or one aspect of it. Hopefully making a vague reference to your personal life for that purpose here isn't a breaching your sense of privacy...

People can easily mistake cordial behavior for sincere friendliness, and friendly, jovial humor for flirtation/romantic intention. Just because it is perceived as such and passed along as such does not make it so. Useful thing to bear in mind when trying to draw conclusions in this context.

Edgar's typing of JJ as ISFJ wasn't from some butthurt Provoker-like rejection; it was based on patterns of behavior observed, which I'm sure he'd expound upon if he were asked, as it has been discussed before...

From several different situations, involving other people, and hearing about her behavior & how she interacted with others, I too, questioned her type as ENTJ, but made no assumptions one way or the other, as I felt I was lacking in some degree of sufficient data from the source herself to draw a clear conclusion. There are nearly always biases and blindspots and missing pieces to look out for.

Not trying to ruffle feathers here, just, offering some missing data. I'll be off now.

*tips hat*

*tiptoes back out of thread*

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Edgar does not expound upon things when asked. I understand you wanting to defend him, it seems like you're always running to defend him, and that's very loyal of you. :)heart: Fe).

He never explained to me why I was an INFJ, and he has made several comments about ISFJ women being "frigid." Also, he seemed to want to taunt Elaur because she didn't like his pedo jokes, and to me that doesn't seem like a sufficient argument for her being ESFJ. I think even an ENFP mother of small children might have a strong Fi visceral reaction to such things, just out of instinctive protective instincts toward her off-spring. It's easier for those of us without kids to look at such things objectively and laugh it off.

If Edgar would nicely explain things rather than either being intentionally evasive or trolling people, maybe everyone wouldn't get the wrong idea about him, and maybe you wouldn't feel as though you had to speak for him. His poor communication skills may be due to him being an INTJ, but I don't think so, because not all INTJs act like him.

As always, you're here to mediate situations with your glorious Fe and it's something I admire about you. Which is why I know you're INFJ, not INFP.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It wasn't so much that I felt like I needed to speak for him, per se.. I just tend to want to assist in resolving stuff, if I see missing pieces of the puzzle two people are arguing over..

damn Fe. damn damn Fe.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
It wasn't so much that I felt like I needed to speak for him, per se.. I just tend to want to assist in resolving stuff, if I see missing pieces of the puzzle two people are arguing over..

damn Fe. damn damn Fe.

It's just so funny, though, that I've had numerous interactions with Edgar which were not public and he never ONCE felt compelled to provide this "missing piece" himself, et al.

G

Ginkgo

As always, you're here to mediate situations with your glorious Fe and it's something I admire about you. Which is why I know you're INFJ, not INFP.

In the same swath, you call Edgar out for his poor typological reasoning and come forth with your own.