• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is most likely to be drunk?

What type is most likely to be drunk?

• ISTJ

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

• ISTP

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • ESTP

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • ISFP

• ESFP

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • INFJ

• ENFJ

• INFP

• ENFP

• INTJ

• ENTJ

• INTP

• ENTP

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What type do you think is most likely to be drunk? And the least likely? I'd say the most likely is ISTP and the least likely is INFP.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Right now: ENTP, only you wouldn't know it unless told :thelook:

Actually I do have an ISTP friend with an unhealthy attachment to alcohol... and an INFJ, and ISTJ, and ISFJ, and INFP, and ESTP one. Yeah, truth: Just can't see how alcohol consumption or problems with alcohol are associated to a MB type.

I drink for love of the taste as well as both enjoyment and avoidance, not so uncommon I believe.

KDude

What type do you think is most likely to be drunk? And the least likely? I'd say the most likely is ISTP and the least likely is INFP.

OMG, I've been drunk, pissed on the Alamo, smoked opium, tripped on psychedelics, been in rehab, dated hot bartenders, almost got killed by the Mexican Mafia, and was partly responsible for giving a minor heart attack to a friendly customer with pure Cocaine.

I must be an ISTP.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think it's more enneagram related than MBTI. 5s and 7s are likely to have trouble with alcohol under large amounts of stress. 9s and 6s also seem likely to get drunk a lot as well as unhealthy 4s

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Reminds me of one of my favorite lines from Arthur. The original version that is.

Arthur: "Everyone who drinks is not a poet. Maybe some of us drink because we're not poets."

[YOUTUBE="zH3tG5t9cN0"]Arthur[/YOUTUBE]

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OMG, I've been drunk, pissed on the Alamo, smoked opium, tripped on psychedelics, been in rehab, dated hot bartenders, almost got killed by the Mexican Mafia, and was partly responsible for giving a minor heart attack to a friendly customer with pure Cocaine.

I must be an ISTP.

you life sounds a lot like a quentin tarantino movie, minus most of the violence (unless you went beatrix kiddo on the mexican mafia)

KDude

you life sounds a lot like a quentin tarantino movie, minus most of the violence (unless you went beatrix kiddo on the mexican mafia)

There was violence, but it stopped when my friends started carrying guns and getting killed.

I'm not sure any of this is the right place to put any of this. I'm sort of frustrated with how polarizing my life has been.. My whole second stage of life is actually more INF-ish.. and sometimes I wonder if it's just me redeeming myself... and I've been an ESTP all along.

Idealist Poseur du jour. :(

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There was violence, but it stopped when my friends started carrying guns and getting killed.

I'm not sure any of this is the right place to put any of this. I'm sort of frustrated with how polarizing my life has been.. My whole second stage of life is actually more INF-ish.. and sometimes I wonder if it's just me redeeming myself... and I've been an ESTP all along.

Idealist Poseur du jour. :(

okay, now your life sounds like Rurouni Kenshin

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*scans the drunk post thread*

Some of the most dedicated of forum drinkers may actually associate with other living people in the flesh when drinking, not post on a forum, don't let your scanning limit your view, else the answer will always be INTP on this here forum :biggrin:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Also I now have Arthur's Theme stuck on rotation in my ipod thanks to DB, I should be mad but :heart:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Amen DB, A-man!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
lol..

I'm actually partial to Xena: Warrior Princess

At the moment, I mean. ;)

fair enough (Xena is a damn good show lol) but there are a ridiculous number of parellels between your life and rurouni kenshin. I'm interested to here more about this dark, ESTP-ish past of yours

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
This has NOTHING to do with type...and it has EVERYTHING to do with the people you hang out with.

Drinking is a social thing. (most of the time)

People also drink to forget about things...and I don't think that has anything to do with type either.

KDude

fair enough (Xena is a damn good show lol) but there are a ridiculous number of parellels between your life and rurouni kenshin. I'm interested to here more about this dark, ESTP-ish past of yours

I've only seen a few episodes of Kenshin.. maybe I'll check it out.

As for the ESTP-like past, it's a long story. You can infer a lot from what I already said, I guess. Maybe I'll get around to it more elsewhere. I don't go out of my way to hide any of it around here, but the whole thing is upfront in my consciousness at the moment, and I think I'm inadvertently misleading others with my current typing.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
We need a mass case study to find out.