• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm an Ixxx

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hi. I don't know if this helps, but you "feel" Ti to me.

I would go IxTP first for you, then maybe IxFJ.

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Hi. I don't know if this helps, but you "feel" Ti to me.

I would go IxTP first for you, then maybe IxFJ.

Thank you :)

That was the original idea that I had. I was just so mind blown by the whole ISTP or INTP thing. Then I have feelings of INFJ occasionally. I'm an odd being. One moment I'm a concrete person, then I'm interested in talking about some theoretical wormhole and then I'm having a deep down conversation with an old lady.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

That was the original idea that I had. I was just so mind blown by the whole ISTP or INTP thing. Then I have feelings of INFJ occasionally. I'm an odd being. One moment I'm a concrete person, then I'm interested in talking about some theoretical wormhole and then I'm having a deep down conversation with an old lady.

Well I'm sure someone has already told you this, but ISTP has Ti/Ni and INFJ has Ni/Ti, so if you're not especially strong in your Se and/or Fe, or feel more balanced in your functions that might be why.

Have you read Jung? It really helped me to get a clear understanding of the difference of the functions. Since you seem to know you have Ti/Fe, if I were you I would focus on learning whether or not you have more of an Se/Ni mindset or an Ne/Si mindset.

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Well I'm sure someone has already told you this, but ISTP has Ti/Ni and INFJ has Ni/Ti, so if you're not especially strong in your Se and/or Fe, or feel more balanced in your functions that might be why.

Have you read Jung? It really helped me to get a clear understanding of the difference of the functions. Since you seem to know you have Ti/Fe, if I were you I would focus on learning whether or not you have more of an Se/Ni mindset or an Ne/Si mindset.

That's been the big discussion for me lately. The whole T and F is sorted out, but I've been digging into whether or not the others work. I feel I'm a better on my feet kind of sensor, but also have that intuitive kind of personality... the desire to know more.

G

garbage

Excuse me, but Ixxx is impossible, because theoretically,

:wacko:

actually, I think you should label yourself using the colloquial four-dichotomy system just to piss everyone off

Just.. whatever you do, don't think that a type label's going to limit your capabilities, either. It's unfortunate that many people still feel that way, especially when they talk about people other than themselves, but, hey.. that's their problem.

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Excuse me, but Ixxx is impossible, because theoretically,

:wacko:

actually, I think you should label yourself using the colloquial four-dichotomy system just to piss everyone off

Just.. whatever you do, don't think that a type label's going to limit your capabilities, either. It's unfortunate that many people still feel that way, especially when they talk about people other than themselves, but, hey.. that's their problem.

NONSENSE. I just have a difficult time relating functions to myself.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Occasional feelings aren't included for determining type. The best idea is to consider how you are most of the time.

Moving between concretes and theories is not an unheard of typological trait. The ISTJ in particular is known for showing interest in abstract topics even when there is no clear practical application.

Over-analysis of oneself or others is never a good plan for determining type.

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Occasional feelings aren't included for determining type. The best idea is to consider how you are most of the time.

Moving between concretes and theories is not an unheard of typological trait. The ISTJ in particular is known for showing interest in abstract topics even when there is no clear practical application.

Over-analysis of oneself or others is never a good plan for determining type.

Two things in there somewhat contradict. "consider how you are" and then "over-analysis is not a good plan"... well what do you want me to do? Haha.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Two things in there somewhat contradict. "consider how you are" and then "over-analysis is not a good plan"... well what do you want me to do? Haha.

Out of context. I said "consider how you are most of the time." Over-analysis again.

You seem like a T - most of the time. Perhaps you're an F some of the time. But it's the first that counts toward type, not the latter.

G

garbage

NONSENSE. I just have a difficult time relating functions to myself.

Oh. Which part is nonsesnse--the joke, or the statement about how people tend to look at the odd ways in which people view others who they have typed?

Anyway, my spit in the coinbucket goes to ISTP for you, too, mostly from your treads, posts, and the video. You're also pretty cool, for what it's worth, and you should stick around :cheers:

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Oh. Which part is nonsesnse--the joke, or the statement about how people tend to look at the odd ways in which people view others who they have typed?

Anyway, my spit in the coinbucket goes to ISTP for you, too, mostly from your treads, posts, and the video. You're also pretty cool, for what it's worth, and you should stick around :cheers:

I may :p