• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is it hard being an extrovert ?

Is being an extrovert hard?

• It sucks! I want to be an introvert! =(

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • I would prefer being an introvert, but being E is alright

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • It is hard, but I still like being an extrovert

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • It's hard being E, but I'm neutral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's not hard being E, I'm neutral

• introverts are awesome too, but I'm glad I'm E

• I love being an extrovert! =D

• It's just a friggin letter, who cares?

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
*pats Marm on the back* Sorry that Introvert was being so obnoxious. Let's go back and hang out with all the cool Extroverts, and get out of the Jersey side of the playground. There's gossip to be shared, and games to win! :D

*wipes tears away* They were IGNORING MEEEEEEEE.

Damn Jersey Introverts. They don't know cool when they see it. I brought my marbles and my jumprope, guyz!!!!

Indeed! Extroverts are annoying right away, but it takes a little prying to see how annoying Introverts are. :yes:

And we exist purely to point out their carefully hidden flawed traits. "AHA!" There's nothing more rewarding than shaming an introvert into the knowledge that they're obnoxious, too. :banana:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
- i start to feel lonely when i remember there are only 6 billion people on the planet

its closer to 7 billion(if not already over that) nowadays, i hope this fact makes you bit less lonely ;)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yay for superficiality! Let's all go to the mall and chat constantly while looking for cute outfits :D

I totally need some new items from Hot Topic!!!! Maybe some emo wrist bands and a shirt made entirely out of glitter. I can't let the Me Show get boring for all of my adoring fans.

Maybe there will be hot guys at the mall who look like Jared Leto, OMGZ!!!!

Run, don't walk, girls. :static:

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
its closer to 7 billion(if not already over that) nowadays, i hope this fact makes you bit less lonely ;)

Meh, let us leave these extroverts alone so they can feel even more inferior for being alone :D.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
OMGGGGG YES! GLITTER!! I HAVE TO GET ALL MY OUTFITS WITH GLITTER! And I need to get some totally cute heels so that I can be seen even more!

Guys who look like Jared Leto? How about running INTO Jared Leto?? Let's all go to Hollywood now! *jumps on plane immediately*

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Meh, let us leave these extroverts alone so they can feel even more inferior for being alone :D.

That's not very nice.

:cry:

:emot-emo:

*hopes to draw attention of other people to self with these actions*

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
OMGGGGG YES! GLITTER!! I HAVE TO GET ALL MY OUTFITS WITH GLITTER! And I need to get some totally cute heels so that I can be seen even more!

Guys who look like Jared Leto? How about running INTO Jared Leto?? Let's all go to Hollywood now! *jumps on plane immediately*

OMGZ YOU CAN COME STAY WITH ME!!!!

WE CAN STALK HIM TOGETHER!!!!

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
THAT'S SUCH A GREAT IDEA! TOGETHER WE ARE THE PERFECT STALKING DUO!

OOOOOOOH! I THINK THAT'S HIM! oh, wait no.... that's some random older person, nevermind...

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A good E can learn to feel fine talking to themselves... heheh.

You can get them to talk to a hundred imaginary friends. I mean, that way they don't have to complain about annoying intro..... :shocking:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

you just need more understanding towards them. you know they cant activate their brains properly without some help from the external world, so you need to look at them like handicaps who are in need of help from us :D

As the introverts have a naturally high level of activity in the anterior part of the brain, they are therefore not in need of significant extraneous stimuli. You could say that introverts are by nature is more or less chronically preoccupied by their own cognitive processes. Extroverts, by contrast, live in a form of chronic “activity deficit” and must therefore seek external stimuli to maintain a certain level of activity and function in their brains. – You can say that extroverts need stronger influences before the brain understands the message (e.g. more lemon juice to produce the same response), and so a room without stimulants provokes the extrovert to produce his own entertainment.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
i leave jock 30 minute voicemails.
because i have no problem talking to myself.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I hate being an extrovert. especially because introverts always expect you to be all low key and hold back all of your energy. everyone tells you to "be yourself" but then when you actually go and do it they say you're "too much" or "disruptive". at work, they even do a 180 and punish you for showing any kind of personality whatsoever. fuck that! I'm a crazy bitch and if you can't handle me, that's your own damn fault!
sorry, I needed to vent :laugh:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also, we can be fucking needy.

TALK TO ME.

PLAY WITH ME GODDAMMIT.

The poor introvert is cowering the corner crying "just leave me the hell alone!"

Sad days, indeed.

:yes:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
lulz @ this thread. i'm actually pretty ambiverted. :shrug:

YAY :party2:

you just need more understanding towards them. you know they cant activate their brains properly without some help from the external world, so you need to look at them like handicaps who are in need of help from us :D

:rofl1:

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Also, we can be fucking needy.

TALK TO ME.

PLAY WITH ME GODDAMMIT.

The poor introvert is cowering the corner crying "just leave me the hell alone!"

Sad days, indeed.

Nuh-uh! Not if you're ENFP! BC we're the extravert most likely to be the one in the corner :p

I probably do bug [the hell out of] some introverts, but mostly I don't. Since being an extravert means you usually have a wider collection of hapless victims to choose from as well as well as lots of things to distract us. Also - I'M FRICKIN CHARMING, DAMMIT!

:laugh:

Ok, maybe not. But I swear. to. gawd. introverts have told me (and I quote) I am "not annoying". :angel:

I like being extroverted, I would like to be more extroverted in certain ways. Like...Fe ways :D

wolfy

awsm
I've got some of those extroverted weaknesses at times. Wanting to interact but holding back. I like to play a game to see who will talk first. I usually give in.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thank the lord I'm introverted.

That's all I can say in response to this thread.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Awwwwww, I'll try to be a little more understanding of these extroverts!

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
please do. its a hard life, gaiz.

good-party.jpg