• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is it hard being an extrovert ?

Is being an extrovert hard?

• It sucks! I want to be an introvert! =(

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • I would prefer being an introvert, but being E is alright

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • It is hard, but I still like being an extrovert

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • It's hard being E, but I'm neutral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's not hard being E, I'm neutral

• introverts are awesome too, but I'm glad I'm E

• I love being an extrovert! =D

• It's just a friggin letter, who cares?

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i hate how facebook friend space maxes out at 999,999. it makes me feel so alone at night.

I'm really really worried about that. I mean, what is supposed to happen after that? I just stop making friends??

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Random strangers talk to me, and *sniffle* I LIIIIIIIIIIIIKE ETT! :cry:

I feel like such a freak.

i hate how facebook friend space maxes out at 999,999. it makes me feel so alone at night.

*holds you* Fb was clearly made with introverts in mind :(

But don't fret, do what I've done and create multiple accounts so you can beat the 1 mil friend limit :)

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The only bit I have trouble with is not quite being able to be alone around people. I have intense urges to be social, or I need to find something to really preoccupy myself. A lot of my friends can sit in the same room and just read. It makes me feel like I'm a cat trapped in a burlap sack and I need to claw my way out or die. I do think a great part of it is mental conditioning.
I don't always have to be the center of attention or a social butterfly, so I'm mellow in that respect. I love having the capability, however.
- your muscle car doesnt hold two corpses at once
This one really does suck, actually. At least I've got enough friends to help me dispose of them.. I'll just borrow one of their vehicles. Don't you know these are the things we're supposed to use introverts for? Sheesh, bro!

G

Ginkgo

What do you think ? Here are some of the disadvantages:

- billions of people phone you each day
- half of them are chicks

If you call that a disadvantage...

I'm more of an introvert, but when I'm with my friends, I'm a muscle car - slow on acceleration, but once you get moving, you better damn well keep moving. I can't stand extended period of silence, or being surrounded by people engrossed in their phones. It makes me want to shake them violently because they may as well say they want to *escape*. Overall, I prefer organizing social time with social time and alone time with alone time, and any mixture is likely to make me fall asleep in a crowd of people or sprint in circles alone. When you're with me, you're not escaping, but if you are going to escape, you better damn well do it physically like I do. At least that's aggressive passive aggression.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*holds you* Fb was clearly made with introverts in mind :(

But don't fret, do what I've done and create multiple accounts so you can beat the 1 mil friend limit :)

:hug:

brilliance.

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
One time I had to go the the washroom... alone...

worst time of my life :(

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
One time I had to go the the washroom... alone...

worst time of my life :(

Oh no, was there at least someone else in there to talk to when you got there??

fripping

MBTI Type
nerd
Yao-Ming+ou+Fuck+That+Bitch.jpg