• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"The Real Personality Types Made Relevant" - Xeromag

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I believe this whole thread to be a covert attempt by the Illuminati to discredit Myers-Briggs typology for all time by ridiculing it to death.

What are they so afraid of? What, I ask?

:wacko:

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
ENTP = human weapon of mass destruction

when I detonate, billions of people get wiped out from the surface of the earth. :devil:

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
when you push your destructiver ideas foward without thinking about the consequneces, you destroy both yourself and other people. Though I rarely have the freedom to do this.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
ENFP: The Scientologist

The ENFP is a creative thinker who sees all humanity as connected to a cosmic whole, and gives of himself tirelessly to improve the condition of his fellow man.

Whether he's creating bizarre religions aimed at bringing us all back to our origins as immortal space aliens made of pure thought or conducting seminars and classes on alien abduction, the ENFP is always seeking the answers to the great mysteries of life, such as "Who are we?" and "How can I use two tin cans and a Radio Shack multimeter to bring enlightenment to the world?" and "What is it with UFOs and anal probing, anyway?"

RECREATION: The ENFP is gregarious, outgoing, and slightly silly; they often spend their leisure time engaged in role-playing games, having pillow fights that lead to wild, lustful lesbian orgies, or being abducted by space aliens.

COMPATIBILITY: ENFPs are happiest in relationships with Tom Cruise.

Famous ENFPs include anyone who has ever dated Tom Cruise.

:laugh: