• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are there any F badasses?

Illmatic

All the badasses potrayed in movies/anime and everything are all all T's and i was wondering if they are any F's?

KDude

Yeah, me. :coffee:

But I'd highly recommend against it. Why are you so obsessed with being badass, dude? Stop it. Stop wanting to be some ISTP caricature. They're alright, but they aren't that badass. Life isn't a cartoon. Stop asking about them or wanting to be one. Be whoever you are.. and you are on the step into being something better than a "badass".

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Kyōraku from Bleach is an ENFJ (and even if you disagree with that specifically, he's certainly an F, and he's certainly badass.)

Marv from Sin City is a badass ISFx (leaning ISFJ.)

Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke is a badass INFJ.

Babydoll from Sucker Punch is a badass ISFP.

Henry Rowengartner is an F too!

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ I was about to say Ashitaka as well. :yes:

<--- The woman in my Avatar--Stephie from Meridian.

Although Lara Croft is a T, her cross-over hottie in the comic book series Witchblade is a total feeler.

KDude

You guys are right, but stop encouraging him, please.

If he's F, then he should come around to accepting it in some better way.. not in having some justification that F cartoon characters can be badass. "Cool, I can finally be happy about myself now."

The problem is that he's too focused on wanting to be an ISTP it seems.. and now wants to rationalize his potential this way.

Your type is just a loosely defined part of your identity (if that.. sometimes I'm not even sure what difference it makes). Other than that, just go on and do whatever it is YOU want to do. Whether it's badass or not.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Why is that unhealthy anyway? Isn't that sort of identification the whole principle behind role models?

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Depends on if your definition of T or F includes or excludes badassery.

KDude

Why is that unhealthy anyway? Isn't that sort of identification the whole principle behind role models?

It's not necessarily unhealthy. I like looking into character types too. My advice is more along the lines of "first things first". I just felt like cutting to the chase, because he's made a few of these types of threads, and his overall outlook seems unhealthy. ISTP stereotypes have done a number on him.

Fuck ISTPs. :newwink:

It doesn't really matter what type a character is if he can't muster a little more pride, from his own perspective, on his own type. Not that he has to be full of self-confidence (nobody is.. and anyone who thinks they are is full of shit), but pinpointing a few things that he likes about being ISFP on his own is a good start.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i vote wolfy for badass ISFP role model.

KDude

Sounds cool.

It's definitely not me at least. I already feel bad for what I said about ISTPs above... even though they get it, and would probably laugh.

Feeling bad= Definitely not badass mmmk :whistling:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Michael Jackson: ISFP
TheWayYouMakeMeFeelShortBehindTheScenes4.jpg

Martin Luther King: ENFJ
kingmartinluther.jpg

Steve Erwin: ESFP
steveerwin.jpg

Joan of Arc: INFP
joan.jpg

Maria Callas: INFP? (definitely F)
210px-Callas_knowing_look.jpg

Aretha Franklin: ENFJ?
aretha-franklin.jpg

I could list thousands of fictional F bad asses off the top of my head, but I don't want to write all of them

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Depends on what you mean by "badass."

I think Mother Theresa was pretty badass. She took care of the sick and the dying, and apparently was quite adept at manipulating people to help her help other people. She was definitely an F. ISFJ?

Some people think Che Guevara was ENFP.

Hitler was ENFJ and fucking evil and hella powerful.

I'm giving wildly different examples because I'm not sure what you think "badass" means.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm going out on a limb here but, Chancellor Palpatine from Star Wars: INFJ (his manipulation techniques are much more NFJ than NTJ)

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
What in the world makes you think Michael Jackson was badass? C'mon now...

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
Aragorn (ISFP) and Gandalf (INFJ) from LoTR.
Obi-Wan Kenobi (INFJ)
Molly Weasley from Harry Potter (ESFJ)
Red from The Shawshank Redemption (ESFP)
Muhammad Ali (ESFP)