• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are there any F badasses?

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
I'm totally badass, i mean according to hollywood, tattoos, piercings and scars = total badassery.

as highlighted by this trailer:

[video="youtube;Neo6W1f7hyY"]beastly[/video]

CLEARLY i am badass.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What in the world makes you think Michael Jackson was badass? C'mon now...

this is probably a stupid question but I as I can't read your tone or body language, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not

wolfy

awsm
Michael Jackson was no badass. Talented, but no badass. Johnny Depp seems to keep coming to mind as being a good mix of sensitive and badassery.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Michael Jackson was no badass. Talented, but no badass. Johnny Depp seems to keep coming to mind as being a good mix of sensitive and badassery.

you've got to be kidding me. michael jackson was one of the most passionate, intense and charismatic men of the 20 century

wolfy

awsm
you've got to be kidding me. michael jackson was one of the most passionate, intense and charismatic men of the 20 century

He was reclusive. He didn't come across as strong, he came across as over sensitive. If you think he is than that is all good. Go forward in your badassery.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
F types cant be bad asses, simply because they are all over emotional feeling type of people ;)

wolfy

awsm
I think emotions are essential in the art of badassery. Just needs to be the right mix.

I like this subject now.

D

Dali

Maria Callas: INFP? (definitely F)
210px-Callas_knowing_look.jpg

INfJ.

BADASS.

Some of the things people have said about her:

"Callas? She was pure electricity." ~ Leonard Bernsterin

"I wouldn't have dared to cross swords with Callas. I would rather have gone six rounds with Jack Dempsey!" ~ John Huston (Film director)

"To work with her, you had to really understand how she saw your role, not how you saw it. She had a very clear-cut understanding of her role, and you had to fit into that interpretation." ~ Jon Vickers (famous Canadian tenor)

"There's no one in her league. That's it. Period." ~ Linda Rondstandt

"Callas was unusual because despite the sound of her voice, the force of her personality just magnetized people. It was so present, it came across the footlights at you, that ferocity of hers. It was just all-encompassing." ~ Evelyn Lear

"Maria, you are a monster; you are not an artist nor a woman nor a human being, but a monster." ~ Victor de Sabata (regarding her musical genius)

Excuse me, I'm a total groupie. :D

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mello from Death Note, ENFP.

erm

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
All the badasses potrayed in movies/anime and everything are all all T's and i was wondering if they are any F's?

Anime is full of IxFx badasses. They are a highly used archetypal character. In action-based anime I dare say they are the most used.

Those stoic, humble, kick ass at everything, rarely bother to say or express anything characters, often mysterious, driven by an unknown goal, or a disenchanted master? They are most often IxFx when it comes down to it. Something about Japanese culture loves for them to be IxFx, which is in stark contrast to the West where they are usually IxTx.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Was it not Che Guevara who once said that "One has to grow hard but without ever losing tenderness"? Somehow, that sounds like the badass F's motto. :)

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Anime is full of IxFx badasses. They are a highly used archetypal character. In action-based anime I dare say they are the most used.

Those stoic, humble, kick ass at everything, rarely bother to say or express anything characters, often mysterious, driven by an unknown goal, or a disenchanted master? They are most often IxFx when it comes down to it. Something about Japanese culture loves for them to be IxFx, which is in stark contrast to the West where they are usually IxTx.

This is true. They love their ISFJs and INFJs (though they still love their ISTJs and INTJs.) I was just thinking about Yuki from Fruits Basket...he's supposed to be an IxFJ badass.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is true. They love their ISFJs and INFJs (though they still love their ISTJs and INTJs.) I was just thinking about Yuki from Fruits Basket...he's supposed to be an IxFJ badass.

anime seems to just love Is in general, especially INFs

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
are you serious? :dry:

Steve Irwin: ESFP 7w6 So/Sx
Robert E. Lee: ISFJ ???