• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rappers and S/N.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I think Kanye West would be ENTJ. Inferior Fi would explain lots.

BINGO

I've had this discussion before on here and it's perfect timing for his Fi to start manifesting..especially with all that's gone on in his life.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
His lyrics don't strike me as N at all, though you might be getting some supposed "detatched and intellectual" vibe by merit of him being born into a wealthy family.

He didn't graduate high school, and his lyrics are pretty shallow, so then I can't say he's actually intellectual. He might just be upper middle class or somethiing. And properly Canadian.

Didn't know the high school thing, but he didn't have much to say in that clip outside of the Canadian Jewish rapper line. His ubbringing and experiences has exposed him to much more than a lot of rappers from the hood, so he can go on a Jimmy Kimmel and have much more to say (it appears).

I'd give him some kind of "J" type, leaning towards an FJ, but dunno.
His lyrics are pretty straightforward and his flow is usually the same through most songs. Lupe's a better lyricist; Drake's just got the media hype and the right people in his camp.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why would Drake be an INFP? Am I missing something? I don't see it. At all.

I would believe Tupac to be an N though. Eminem is probably ISFP.

I think Eminem is ISTP, he is sometimes very emotionally unstable after all, I think that confuses people because they think he is very sensitive(and interpret that as him being an F type), but what I sense is a very cutting abrasiveness, sharpness, and precision in his thought. Eminem does not seem bothered by conflict with other people(it seems like he almost encourages it), I think a Fi dom might have a little more tact with their words and actions towards others, they generally value harmony after all.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
kanye: enfp (hell no to entj. an entj did not write the college dropout)
weezy: entp
drake: esfp (i do really like him even though his music's repetitive. plus i watched him on degrassi :) )
eminem: istp

they're all on "forever" together it's funny that they're all being discussed

also i wouldn't consider dave chapelle shallow.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
kanye: enfp (hell no to entj. an entj did not write the college dropout)
weezy: entp
drake: esfp (i do really like him even though his music's repetitive. plus i watched him on degrassi :) )
eminem: istp

they're all on "forever" together it's funny that they're all being discussed

also i wouldn't consider dave chapelle shallow.

I wouldn't either really, I just used him as an example because most people would (personally I think he's brilliant)

Illmatic

Redman: ESFP

Inspectah Deck: ISTP
GZA: INTJ
RZA: INFJ

Black Thought: INFP, would you agree?

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
S Rappers: Nelly (ESFP), Ice Cube (ESFP),
N Rappers: 50 Cent (ENTJ), Lloyd Banks (INTJ), Gipp (ENFP), Nicki Minaj (ENTP), Chamillionaire (?NFP), Lil Wayne (?NTP), Drake (INFP)
dunno: Ludacris (E??P), Chalie Boy (E??P), Eminem

I agree, I think Lil Wayne is XNTP.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I think rappers S and N is easy to get, but most rappers want to look like T's because they want that "hard" image. I think determining the T vs. F in a rapper is very hard.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Or ENTJ. I could see him being J.

xaviergx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Lupe is definitely not an ISTJ. He is surely an ENFP.

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
People say Kendrick Lamar is an ISFP but I say N.

xaviergx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I actually believe Kendrick may be an INTP but INFP is also very plausible. S is out of the question for Kendrick.

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
Mos Def-N

Maybe ENFP?

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
I think INFP too.

Okay I'm not a fan of rap, but Oxymoron was great.
Schoolboy Q- ESFP??

Hah, yes! I think ESFP is the most likely type for him.