• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you smile too much?

Do you smile often, or smile too much?

• Yes, and I'm an INTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and I'm an ENTJ

• Yes, and I'm an ENTP

• Yes, and I'm an ENFJ

• Yes, and I'm an ISTJ

• Yes, and I'm an ISFJ

• Yes, and I'm an ISFP

• Yes, and I'm an ESTJ

• Yes, and I'm an ESFJ

• Yes, and I'm an ESTP

• Total voters

Octarine

The Eighth Colour
MBTI Type
Aeon
Enneagram
10w
Instinctual Variant
so
I was feeling kind of left out after Billy's "Why don't you smile much" thread, so I thought I'd make my own thread.

Do you get accused of smiling too much?
Perhaps you are consistently happy, even when you perhaps shouldn't be?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yes... I'm usually smiling and laughing about things even when other people see nothing worth smiling or laughing about... I find a lot of things funny and I naturally LIKE most people, so I smile frequently. I'm called "quirky" all of the time at work and by friends just because of my laughing and smiling habits :(

A

Anew Leaf

I decided to discount work and go by me on my own and me with friends.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes. When I was younger people always told me I had a beautiful smile so I kept smiling. When I was a dancer I remember someone saying in one club which I worked that I smiled more than any girl there.

I probably still smile a lot, but not as much since I don't perform really anymore.

I am destined to have smile lines. Woe is me.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
it's sort of a nervous tic. At least I look friendly, I think.

sheldon%2Bcreepy%2Bsmile.jpg

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i dont think i smile too much in general, but i do smile at weird times sometimes and have hard time stopping it

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
I don't smile much but when I do it's inappropriately timed and I also tend to have this maniacal grin or normal grin type smile and not like a normal :) smile

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't smile too much but I am known for smiling/smirking at random times (usually when I recall funny events in my head).

P

Phantonym

I am usually stoical. But I am more likely to smile when I'm on my own or when other people aren't around. People stress me out so there's nothing to smile about and smiling when they're around would just be weird. If I did that I would anticipate people giving me weird looks or saying "What are you smiling about, weirdo". When I happen to be in a good mood and I'm around people, I'm more likely to smile on the inside though. Maybe it's a cultural thing though, I've caught myself thinking that I shouldn't smile out in the open when I've accidentally forgotten myself.

Mephistopheles

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w5
No, but I'm often accused of laughing about the "wrong" things.^^

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I smile to myself when i walk down the road alone
I smile/laugh at politically inappropriate jokes
I smile when i see something i deem to be beautiful
I smile when i am triumphant and have overcome adversity

I have deep crows feet laughter lines and i wouldn't change them for anything.

I'm hoping smiling/laughter will keep me looking youthful and radiant.