• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ps, how do you plan your day?

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I don't. I don't even know what route I'm going to take from my house to my job until after I've taken it.

I was going to say something similar to that, but everyone MUST plan to some extent. You may not know what route you're going to take to work, but you know that you definitely have to get up, get ready, and go to work. That's a must. Sometimes I want to leave that off my schedule too, but I usually end up keeping that on my list of essentials. :D

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Eh. :shrug:

Just keep an ongoing list and do them as they come up. Or not.

wolfy

awsm
I sometimes plan by writing a list or plan in pencil in a notebook.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was going to say something similar to that, but everyone MUST plan to some extent. You may not know what route you're going to take to work, but you know that you definitely have to get up, get ready, and go to work. That's a must. Sometimes I want to leave that off my schedule too, but I usually end up keeping that on my list of essentials. :D

Well, yea, you always know that. I plan that when I start the job. (What time I need to start getting ready and what time I need to leave.) After that it's just in my general knowledge bank. It requires no planning/ thinking. It's just there. When the time comes to get ready, I wait 15 minutes more. And then I get ready. When it's time to get in the car and leave, I get my jacket, feed my dog, brush my teeth, check the internet one more time, send off a few text messages, chug a cup of coffee, and leave.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I've been told my whole life to be more organized to make a plan etc etc etc. to clean my room to do my laundry before i run out of clean underwear to not lick that.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Well, yea, you always know that. I plan that when I start the job. (What time I need to start getting ready and what time I need to leave.) After that it's just in my general knowledge bank. It requires no planning/ thinking. It's just there. When the time comes to get ready, I wait 15 minutes more. And then I get ready. When it's time to get in the car and leave, I get my jacket, feed my dog, brush my teeth, check the internet one more time, send off a few text messages, chug a cup of coffee, and leave.

LOL. Total P right there.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
I tends to do this:

...as soon as I start trying to plan I go crawl into bed to take a nap.... or I "check my email" and end up doing a wikipedia browsing tangent until 3 am.

And this:
I just have such a terrible habit of: "Ok, I did SOMETHING!! Let's reward us by doing NOTHING! :D"

when planning.

It can be summed up beautifully in these charts (thank you hyperbole and a half).

responsibility1.png

responsibility8.png

responsibility9.png

responsibility7.png

responsibility16.png

responsibility6.png

Yeah. So i tend not to plan.

Oh. Also, I do this:

I'm NEVER on time. for anything. ever.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I tends to do this:

And this:

when planning.

It can be summed up beautifully in these charts (thank you hyperbole and a half).

responsibility1.png

responsibility8.png

responsibility9.png

responsibility7.png

responsibility16.png

responsibility6.png

Yeah. So i tend not to plan.

Hahahaha! Love it!!!
Especially the "But I did three things yesterday!"

That is usually my reasoning as well.
I get on some kind of "a roll" (which consists of a normal day for most people), but I consider it to be super duper double productive on those days.
and the day after "being on a roll" I go back to the basics. (Like brushing my hair and feeding myself.)

Some days I head out for "errands" and come back drunk, sunburnt, and stuffed full of sushi with a bunch of shopping bags in my hands. :doh:

Guess I can go to the bank some other day! :shrug:

A

A window to the soul

I plan to the throaty tune of, "zZzz, zoom, zoom."

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Hahahaha! Love it!!!
Especially the "But I did three things yesterday!"

That is usually my reasoning as well.
I get on some kind of "a roll" (which consists of a normal day for most people), but I consider it to be super duper double productive on those days.
and the day after "being on a roll" I go back to the basics. (Like brushing my hair and feeding myself.)

I know! UUUURRRGH. THE THINGS I HAVE TO DO NEVER END. why wont they go away? =C

I have to clean my house today, and because i worked yesterday and paid some bills, i feel like i've already achieved everything i need to for the week.

thus my face is currently this....

responsibility12(alternate)2.png

Pretty much my capacity level for doing things is back at "I made myself some toast". That's it, that's me done for the day.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm NEVER on time. for anything. ever.

I relate to everything in the thread, but this is where I draw the line. I just can't do that to people. I can't make people wait on me. This is the point where I become a J and say "No more Pee Pee". I also can't stand it when people show up 30 minutes late to work and then drag themselves over the coffee machine. That's just pathetic P behavior. Come on, P's!!! We have to at least act like we're breathing here!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I know! UUUURRRGH. THE THINGS I HAVE TO DO NEVER END. why wont they go away? =C

I have to clean my house today, and because i worked yesterday and paid some bills, i feel like i've already achieved everything i need to for the week.

thus my face is currently this....

responsibility12(alternate)2.png

Pretty much my capacity level for doing things is back at "I made myself some toast". That's it, that's me done for the day.

I know!! The most "valid" excuse is usually.. "but I hafta go to work later." God forbid I go to work and pick up the dog poop in the yard.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
I relate to everything in the thread, but this is where I draw the line. I just can't do that to people. I can't make people wait on me. This is the point where I become a J and say "No more Pee Pee". I also can't stand it when people show up 30 minutes late to work and then drag themselves over the coffee machine. That's just pathetic P behavior. Come on, P's!!! We have to at least act like we're breathing here!

Now i feel bad =C

I'm on time for work, and i always let people know if i'm running late, i don't leave them hanging.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Hahaha. I'm such a P that I can leave late and show up on time for things. I usually walk in the very second the clock ticks to the time I need to be there. It's a skill, really.

Side note: School buses make me really, really angry. Them and their J-ness and their stop signs. :(. I should have the freedom to be irresponsible and leave at the last minute with no repercussions at any time of day.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Srsly, there are some freakin' LAAAAAAAAAAZZZZYYYYY p's out there!!!! That can't be bothered to do ANYTHING!!! :dont:

A

A window to the soul

Ho hum. Well then just have the coffee ready for me when I get it. Cream with sugar please! :redface:

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
^^^ Haha. If I had employees who did that, I don't think I could hack it. I think I'd have to give them the boot. No worky, no paycheck-y. My God, what did the military do to me?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

I agree with this, I'm always early for everything

wolfy

awsm
I'm always just on time. I tend to prepare my ass off for things I am into. I'd put an etj to shame.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'd put an etj to shame.

Sure about that? They're. Pretty. Darn. Prepared. For just about every single thing. They already know everything that's going to happen the night before. What time they're going to eat lunch. How many times they're going to burp. They even have contingency plans like, "Might have to pick my nose for 3 minutes which could set me behind schedule".